The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Tomorrow? & Archons Pack is on sale this week.

And the plan for tomorrow is?

Also, some packs are on sale this week, including the new "Trials of the Archons" pack which includes both heroic & epic level quests and gear. The newest (Gambit) pack is not on sale.

So, Corwin, go get the new Archons pack so we can run it on our 13's who will soon be at level to run it.

Oh, if we're not running our 13's, CM & I have a friend who would like to join us … it's her primary hair dye supplier. ;)

As an aside, there is a patch up, so make sure to get updated before gametime. As usual, I did something else while it updated (watched Red Skelton to be specific) so I have no idea how big it is.

I do have something to do tomorrow afternoon, but I don't anticipate being late. Of course, things happen, someone has to deal with it, and who you gonna call?

images

Last week we did Ataraxia and Desert outdoor stuff so that Az would be able to catch up. Depending on where everyone's at rank-wise, we've still got the Ataraxia quests and VoN5/6 out there.

The patch was fairly small.

Mysterious Remnant Vendor has all items this week

The Mysterious Remnant vendor is offering all the items for sale through the 19th. That means the MRR/PRR cloaks & bracers, the eternal flasks, the MRR/PRR/Ranged Power/Melee Power tomes, and the cosmetic items. So if those remnants are burning a hole in your pocket, now's the time to turn them in.

Tonight?

And the plan for tonight is?

(Besides chaos … it's always chaos)

Oh, and we made guild level 123 tonight.

I believe the plan is VON 5+6 and the possibly the Ataraxia level 10 quests before taking level 11. Then maybe on to the desert quests. That is if all 8 regulars appear.

If not then we will do as last week. One epic group running something adhoc and a level 15 group continuing where they left off last week.

Well the chaos will continue...I am out it looks like. I say go without me on the regulars.....I have an alt I can run next week who is 14...I can work on catching up Shorty during the week....so feel free to go for it.

Actually, I'm also out for tonight. The good side is that leaves you with 6, the bad side is that there's no plan I can offer so you'll have to wing it.

I had already told you that I would be away today (in case you didn't notice) :) So it should have been a very small group today. Should be back next week.

But, you forgot to tell the other group you were going to be gone. We thought perhaps your internet had been cancelled. ;)

No, I had my annual minister's conference to discuss the latest changes and updates for performing weddings!!

Hey Corwin, you need to log in the guild founder in the next couple weeks or we'll have a coup.

Also, if someone happens to run the Shroud any time soon, buy me a couple dozen depleted high energy cells from the pt3 vendor please. I'll reimburse, of course. Tanx.

Existing Raid Bypass Timers Won't Work for New U29 Raids

FYI, the new raids scheduled for Update 29 will be labeled "legendary", will be 31+ level, and will require new raid bypass timers, also called "legendary". Existing timers won't work for the new raids.
Link: Legendary Raids and Bypass Timers

Because of the rage following this announcement (poor timing to announce this after they'd been on sale in the store for 5 days), Cordovan posted this afternoon that if you bought any timers in this week's sale in anticipation of using them for the new content, you can get a refund. (Refunds for sale bypass timers):
If players purchased Raid Timer Bypasses in this week's sale with the intention of using them for Update 29's new raids, still have the timers available, and wish to seek a refund, please get in touch with Customer Support.

Level 30 Cap information

Info is now available on the devs plan for the new level 30 cap. Link below:
Update 29: Level 30 Overview

It's going to take 8.5 Million XP to reach cap & ER. They're also flattening the curve, adding some new feats (no details), giving an additional twist slot & additional fate points.

1st U29 Preview is up on Lamannia

Level 30 Cap changes for Update 29 is now up on Lamannia. New quests, loot, etc is not ready yet.

Hopefully everyone will be available to play our 12's. :)

Mabar is back

Oh, it looks as if Mabar is back for the weekend. Prepare for lag.

Back
Top Bottom