The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

The Druid is a good solo character and can self heal. Does pretty good damage when you add the Pet and summons to the mix.

Our early start Friday was just coincidence of timing and the fact that we nearly always see you on early Peter. Since you said you were unsure of what your schedule would be and that you didn't want to run carnival, we decided to jump in there and knock it out. Unfortunately we ended up with an hour or more of time lost due to several crashed by 3 different ones. A one hour quest took 3.
Can we turn the group into a raid group with any quest and have xp and difficulty stay the same? I have not read up on that at all. If so we can do that.

Can we turn the group into a raid group with any quest and have xp and difficulty stay the same? I have not read up on that at all. If so we can do that.

I'm not sure because I haven't tried it out yet, but I think I understand it so that the leader can in the LFM panel increase the group meanwhile it is not a raid. I have seen different numbers there when I looked at the LFM tab, so that's where my assumption comes from.

No, I don't remember anymore, I'm sorry.

My head can only hold so much info then it starts leaking out you know. ;)

That's correct, anything more than a thimble full and she's history!! :)

Yup, I won't be able to make this weekend, or the weekend of the 14th tied down with work unfortunately, but I plan on taking either a friday or monday off around the 8th or 9th due to having to go in on the weekend so I will be able to do some serious catch up then, and I know since Corwin will be available as he has nothing better to be doing I can run with him then potentially on the friday for both of us to catch up. Sparo is about half way through rank 4 of level 7, needing about 17K XP to reach level 8, not sure where Corwin stands.

Friday might be questionable for me, too. Had some outpatient surgery yesterday and not bouncing back very well so far. We'll see how it goes, but if I do feel up to it, probably won't be up for a 12 hour marathon. Sorry.

Take care. Be careful. Your health is more important than the play.

Okay, I did a screenshot of what I thought could affect the group size in quests.

I haven't tried it out, but I … thought I had understood it so that the quest opener (who is usually the group's leader, too) can change the group's size with that.

I don't know, however, in how far this affects dungeon scaling - especially with a given group size, but not all places really filled.

The red circled parts are there the important ones.

(I did it with Irfanview & Paint, that's why it looks so cut at the right side.)

Attachments

• max group size in quests.JPG
    max group size in quests.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 20
Things ok here, lots of wind, not much rain. Haven't had power issues. Could change of course.

Good. I had expected the worst.

Glad your safe so far JM. Just keep us posted.
Dte, keep your butt in bed if you need to. We can always mess around on our 20's. Just don't push it.
Reywind I have a 7 fighter and my 8 Druid I could run with you, providing we catch up ingame.
Is it me or is RL getting in the way a lot this week? ;)

Last edited:
The Druid is a good solo character and can self heal. Does pretty good damage when you add the Pet and summons to the mix.

Our early start Friday was just coincidence of timing and the fact that we nearly always see you on early Peter. Since you said you were unsure of what your schedule would be and that you didn't want to run carnival, we decided to jump in there and knock it out. Unfortunately we ended up with an hour or more of time lost due to several crashed by 3 different ones. A one hour quest took 3.

No problem. I think I told one of you the day before that I would have 3 hours time before I had to get to bed, but the info probably got lost using skype. My voice tends to be overwhelmed by certain others. :p I have to not speak loudly since people are sleeping when I play.

Last edited:
Just for the record. I don't think well built arcane casters are squishy. They are still the most powerful classes in the game. But I've seen so many squishy casters around so you have to know how to build your toon to become so powerful. Aerii is one example of such a powerful build. In one Shroud I did the sorcerer had the most hitpoints. OK, he was level 25, but he had gear to have 600+ hp.

Rogues are easily accepted in low level quests, but at higher levels you see that rogues are needed less for dealing with traps. At higher levels you see other classes dealing with traps too (artificers, some monks and rangers). I've heard from some rogues and they tell they sometimes struggle getting a slot in e. g. raids like the Shroud.

If you build your rogue for sneak attack damage then you can still do decent damage. Rogues were more in demand before the artificers came around.

Playing an artificer is certainly a class worth considering. Fortunately I can use gear from other toons since they need a little of all. The same with bards. It's not unthinkable playing a bard for me.

Being lazy is probably the main idea for not starting another class. I don't want to farm again to get gear for yet another toon and I want to re-use gear I have when I TR. At least I can play clerics and paladins well and the gear I have can be used by them.

I won't do anything before the new expansion system is introduced. That will allow me to better see the tree structure of each class and make a plan.

What will we do tomorrow when several of you won't show up. That means we can have 1 group. Both my low level toons are level 8 and a bit to go to get level 9. If Alrik wants to join us then we can with these.

My second lowest toon is level 20 so we could try to get level 18's up to 20. Failing that I can use my level 23 cleric, but that requires we use toons who have already become epic.

Good to hear Jm is doing fine and didn't get problems from the hurricane. If I recall correctly she lives a bit in land from New Orleans so the intensity is probably a bit less.

Do you have any news about the extent of damage to New Orleans area?

Back
Top Bottom