Skyrim - Skyblivion Teaser Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted a new Skyblivion teaser trailer:

Skyblivion Teaser Trailer - Glory of Cyrodiil

It has been a while since our last update video, and we are very excited to show you what we have been working on this last year. Without going into too much detail I recommend you to look closely at the video. You will be able to spot new colorful weathers, new trees and flora, new clothing, new custom designed weapons, NPC schedules, remade textures and models, custom made creatures using custom behaviors and animations. Also, if you listen closely you will also be able to hear part of the new OST. We are not quite at a stage where we are able to talk release dates, though we do have a lot of progress to showcase in terms of quests which we are saving for a charity stream that we will announce in the near future. We always get messages about people wanting to donate money to us but since we are not interested in money, being able to use the project to raise money for a good cause seemed much more rewarding for us.

[...]
More information.

That looks pretty damn good. I always expect these kind of projects to get abandoned, it's impressive that they're still going at it and apparently making lots of progress.

Looking great.... but I checked their site, yet I found no real info regarding their progress. It's the same as with every other big project, of which many have failed. I do hope they will finish this, a return to the imperial province would be great.

Modded up and with graphics extenders Oblivion looks pretty close to that. But this is impressive work nonetheless

Oblivion wasn't such a great game to begin with. Why bother?

Ill be holding out for skyrim to be ported to the next engine which will be a slightly upgraded skyrim engine.:biggrin:

Honestly with every new elder scrolls release we get these ports. Have any of them ever been finished?

Honestly with every new elder scrolls release we get these ports. Have any of them ever been finished?

Morroblivion was "finished" in 2014, it just wasn't fully patched afterward. There was an unofficial patch released last year. I can't say how stable it is though, I just look were the they are at from time to time.

I really enjoyed Oblivion modded up. I thought it was a fantastic open world game. I played many hours. The Knights of the Nine armor and weapons were pretty powerful though.

Why climb a hill? You can see exactly what's on the top?

Last edited:

Came to this thread to find trolls. Was not disappointed. Found them in this thread as well as the video.

I really enjoyed Oblivion at release and I still mess with it some, but only heavily modded. Gotta kill some of the level scaling at the very least and I generally try to get rid of the potato-head look too.

Hard to believe it's almost been 7 years since a TES game.

I really liked the feel of Oblivion's world, the music and the architecture. The actual game part of the game was pretty broken, though. I found the Oblivion gates tiresome, and didn't appreciate getting slapped about by master bandits with ebony gear because I'd levelled up in noncombat skills.

Not being a fan of Oblivion makes someone a troll?

No, telling other people they shouldn't like it either, makes them a troll. Of course now you're trolling about a troll comment. It's like 4chan Inception.

No, telling other people they shouldn't like it either, makes them a troll. Of course now you're trolling about a troll comment. It's like 4chan Inception.

I didn't realize it was so easy to bring out the butthurt Bethesda fanboy in you.

I didn't realize it was so easy to bring out the butthurt Bethesda fanboy in you.

tbt.gif

How deep does your trolling rabbit hole go?

Back
Top Bottom