Birthday Thread

Thanks to everyone. I had a nice day. No big partying, just oldest daughter and my sister.

Got a healthy pecuniary contribution to my guitar purchase, or the multi effect box (Boss Gt-100 or the ME-80) I'm considering.

a pibbur who forgot to mention the wife.

PS. DartFlash. Hmm.
  1. Name looks like the musketeer.
  2. Posts look like the musketeer.
  3. Number of posts defintely looks like the musketeer.
It IS the musketeer. Welcome back, although I suspect from the name this incarnation sadly won't last long (?). But then again, we can always look forwqard to the next one. :) DS.

PS. DartFlash. Hmm.
  1. Name looks like the musketeer.
  2. Posts look like the musketeer.
  3. Number of posts defintely looks like the musketeer.
It IS the musketeer. Welcome back, although I suspect from the name this incarnation sadly won't last long (?). But then again, we can always look forwqard to the next one. :) DS.

Such kind words, thank you.

Glad to hear you had a nice B-day.

Yeah, I'm gone in a flash. In fact, I have to go already - because my forum habits are keeping me from my beloved W3EE playthrough.

Have fun everyone. I'll pop back in - in a few months or whatever (that's as much a warning as anything else) :)

Happy birthday to a pibbur who got older yesterday! :)

Had a level up yesterday. My hope is that I also gained a small increase to wisdom stat, but that is just my silly vanity speaking. :biggrin:

I feel though that I'm in fact in a better shape than couple of years ago. I'm not in my twenties awesome body, but during last two years I've gained much of my old str and dex back due to regular excercise. Best of all I've managed to lose plenty of that extra weight (i.e fat) I gained during 2014 - 2017 due to bad lifestyle choises and eating habbits. So yes the change is always possible. Keep pushing it guys and gals. :)

Happy Birthday Dez. You know what has helped me as I got older? Stretching. You don't realize how important flexibility is until you get older.

My dog Anissa is 4 years old now - she invited her best friend for cake…

Attachments

• Anissa_4_years_old.jpg
    Anissa_4_years_old.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 36
My dog Anissa is 4 years old now - she invited her best friend for cake…

Hey @Ripper;, have you received the invitation? :D

Hey @Ripper;, have you received the invitation? :D

Sadly not on this occasion. :biggrin:

Although perhaps the best dog I ever knew was actually a cross between an English border collie and a German Shepherd

Last edited:
Hello porcozaur,

We at RPGWatch Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

Looking at the calendar, im one of the youngest here :lol:

Happy Birthday to everyone ! :)

( I always totally forget that there's a CALENDAR in this Forum !!! )

Back
Top Bottom