The Witcher 2 - Screen @ Official Site

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A new screen is up at The Witcher site. Here's the blurb:
No great story is complete without a hint of love. Or… at the very least, some sort of emotional stuff. Today we present a SCREENSHOT that contains absolutely zero blood, no swords, and not even a boring old forest. You will, however, find Geralt and Triss Merigold surrounded by beautiful red roses, enjoying the camaraderie that can only exist between two people taking a naked swim together. As with so many things in the world of The Witcher, these roses aren’t just there to tell a story of love.
More information.

aa9a7eebe5191760

Mmmmm boobies…..

Goddamn, this game will be the best looking RPG ever from what I am seeing.

THIS is what happens when games are made for PC first. You actually see beauty and advance instead of blur-fest that is consoles.

Nice :p

And yeah, i can't say that i like the "new" Geralt either..

The graphics look very good, and yeah, I've difficulties finding another RPG on the same level in that department.
The problem will be if they can manage to keep their promise about more engaging gameplay and a deeper non-linear story.

Is this supposed to be before the first game?

The visual art style and characters etc look really good ( just like in the first game ), but technically it is far below latest and greatest graphics, I don't mind that though, but they need to fix their shadows…. they are broken even in the trailer.

No, it's not a prequel, it actually starts almost directly after the first game, though there will apparently be flashback sequences about Geralt's past.
As for the tech department, considering it's slated for 2011, there's plenty of time to fix the little graphical bugs.

Since that's not the final model for Geralt I won't comment. Of course, it will be bad if they don't change it, but I'm expecting a more rugged appearance with the trademark witcher's eyes in the published game.

You won't see anything until you give in your age - which I decline to do. Not everyone needs to know that I'm only … 40. ;)

You won't see anything until you give in your age - which I decline to do. Not everyone needs to know that I'm only … 40. ;)

Why do you even answer them honestly? I never give these web site age verification my real age, i'll just pick something between 18 and 100 :)

Back
Top Bottom