RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Opinion - Rising Costs & Mid Tier Studios
View Single Post

October 16th, 2017, 16:08
I think game prices are starting to go too high for the AAA premium games. You now have to spend $100 for a premium game, if you want all the extras and the season pass.

This is one reason I usually don't pre-order games, because I can wait and eventually get the game at a fraction of the original cost, because of steam sales, which regularly offer fantastic discounts on most games after they have been out for awhile.

I am not one of those gamers who always is pre-ordering games or is so anxious to get a game that they must buy it the day of release. But I understand why this mentality is so prevalent in our consumer-culture, most people have no patience and want what they want - right now! That said, on the rare occasion, the hype and/or my excitement for a particular game overloads even my defenses, and I buy it early. But that is pretty rare.
--
To check out my games library, and see what recent games I'm playing, visit my steam profile! -- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982351404

Arkadia7

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
+1: