Last game(s) you bought

X-Com WotC (would refund if i could… takes way more than 1h to understand if you like it or not, it starts out good. might give it some more time..)

Planetary Annihilation - Titans. I like this one, it's simple yet quite addicting, i really like the graphics style in this game too, top notch. 1.99 EUR on G2A, totally worth it.

Buying all kinds of games on ebay as boxed versions now, games I grabbed today: UK version of Might and Magic 8, Pirates and Alpha Centauri

Behind the curve with Tyranny, not sure how I missed that one when it came out. Just started though, looking good and very detailed lore wise

I keep meaning to pick up Tyranny, really need to remember that next time it pops up on sale at either great old games or steam.
Take an origin access subscription and play tyranny, along with dozen of other rpgs >:)

"The Skilltree Saga". It's the far, far far worst idiotic name an TDE game never has received.

First point of criticism : An English name for an genuine German RPG setting.
Second point of criticism : This titles does NOT say to the buyer IN ANY WAY what this game is about, what the player has to expect, NOTHING.
Third point of criticism : This title makes it appear so that one must think that this game is about nothing but character skill trees.

This title, with its impact, is even worse than "Divine Divinity".

And I just wanted to know what it is about, then.

Thank you.

Bought Starflight 1&2 from GOG and System Shock EE from Steam.

I purchased the Starflight games purely out of nostalgia. I remember having a lot of fun with Starflight 2 when I was a kid, but they probably haven't aged well.

I already had System Shock on GOG, but you can never have too many copies of that game. :)

FFXV and then Hero-U: Rogue To Redemption. Also picked up LA Noire in a sale for $8. So far I've had fun with all 3 of them. Currently playing LA Noire the most.

From a publisher that suggested fans to whine "we want lootboxes" to the government that banned those, I won't buy anything. Means, no buy when the game gets it's PC version. It also means I won't buy Bully2 either. GTA6? I'd rather die first.

Unless of course Take2 removes lootboxes from their products which won't happen.

EDIT:
I called this crunch scandal bs, but after that too many people went public seems it wasn't.

Last edited:
I haven't had a console in years. Can you hook them up to your computer? I don't own a TV.

Man, hook it up to your phone. On such miniature display, nothing will look blurry.

I haven't had a console in years. Can you hook them up to your computer? I don't own a TV.

Sure, only problem might be audio if you don't have audio in your monitor or a receiver to hook it up to. HDMI transmits audio and picture from the console, PS4 pro has SPDIF out too.

There's a jack on PS4 gamepads, but it only works with PS4 headsets.

Son'y DualShock 4 controller... best damn game controller in the world. Use it with DS4Windows and get like 8 extra re-programmable functions compared to that primitive Xbox One/Steam controller that feels like a melted soccer ball in your hands. Just thought I'd pop my head in this thread for a second to say that :D

Back
Top Bottom