2013 NHL Playoffs Thread

They won't. Pittsburgh has little heart and zero defense. I knew they would be going down as soon as they faced a balanced team. Boston will complete the sweep tomorrow night.

w00h00 ... glad you were right :)

Boston vs Chicago is going to be a great matchup. Imo the best Cup finals since Detroit-Pittsburgh in 09'.

And my Leafs SHOULD have beaten Boston in game 7!!!!! :(

And my Leafs SHOULD have beaten Boston in game 7!!!!! :(

Apparently they were watching the wrong tape pre-game ... they must have been screen 'epic collapses of the past' :)

Apparently they were watching the wrong tape pre-game … they must have been screen 'epic collapses of the past' :)

I wouldn't worry about what comes out of a TO fan's mouth. That parade's been going down Yonge street for 46 years.

Boston vs Chicago is going to be a great matchup. Imo the best Cup finals since Detroit-Pittsburgh in 09'.

earthquake! earthquake! earthquake!

it couldn't be more exciting for a Canucks fan even it were Flames/Avalanche ten years ago!

Last edited:
I would worry about what comes out of a TO fan's mouth. That parade's been going down Yonge street for 46 years.

Haha ... I was actually speaking as a lifelong Boston person who has watched more than my fair share of collapses through the decades. I still remember being a young teenager sitting in Fenway watching the midst of the '78 collapse ...

Haha … I was actually speaking as a lifelong Boston person who has watched more than my fair share of collapses through the decades. I still remember being a young teenager sitting in Fenway watching the midst of the '78 collapse …

Y'now, I remember that too and not just because it was repeated so often but because of the universal disgust against Les Canadiens.

Ha! Too bad suckaz!

Datsyuk signed a 3 year extension that starts after next season. That's 4 more years of The Magician before he goes home to Russia. Opposing forwards, beware.

Datsyuk signed a 3 year extension that starts after next season. That's 4 more years of The Magician before he goes home to Russia. Opposing forwards, beware.

Now we just need to add a couple more quality D-men and we'll be in good shape.

22 straight years and counting…..

Apparently, we've got a few on the farm. Our "empty cupboard" of prospects won the Calder Cup last night. Sauce got MVP with a 14 goal playoff--he'll be up with Detroit for good next year. Several young blueliners played well, although ironically DeKeyser had a rough playoffs for the Griffins.

Asshats at Comcast allow local cable outage so I miss the whole 3rd period. I'm staring at the score online and the Bruins take the lead. I hit refresh and Chicago ties it. I hit refresh again and it's all over! Pfft. Glad I missed it.

The Blackhawks are Stanley Cup champions again with two goals in the final two minutes to stun Boston with a 3-2 victory in game six. To win the series with a 4-2 record.

Now if only the Chicago Cubs or the Bears would win. I'm getting tired of saying there is always next year.

As long as both the Penguins and Bruins lost, I'm happy. Not a big Chicago fan but better them....and boy they put on a really good show.

-Carn

It was a hell of a series, but Chicago was the best team for the entire season and playoffs this year.

And to think that Detroit, as a #7 seed, gave Chicago their toughest series…

Back
Top Bottom