KB: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire DLC

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
1C has sent us a press release about the upcoming Ice and Fire DLC for King's Bounty: Warriors of the North.

Ice meets fire

King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Ice and Fire release date announced

MOSCOW, Russia - January 15, 2014 - Leading Eastern and Central European publisher,
1C Company, announces the release date of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Ice and Fire.

Ice and Fire is the official DLC to the released in 2012 King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.

A small island lost in the sea is covered by snow and ice. It is inhabited by the clan of Snow Elves. Young Olaf, the son of the Northling King, faces his destiny again as he helps the people of the North in their struggle against the upcoming thaw.

New adventures and challenges, new friends and foes, new items and awards await Olaf on his way to victory. He will set off on a journey to distant parts of Endoria that weren’t visited even by the Royal Bounty Hunters…

King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Ice and Fire is scheduled to be released digitally on January 30th 2014.

Ice and Fire features:

- Creature skill system – lead your troops through dozens of battles and they will become stronger than ever!

- Snow Elves – a new Elven nation that prefers snow and blizzard of the Ice Gardens instead of the green forests of Merlassar.

- Necrolizards – a new kind of the undead, Lizardmen that have risen from the dead.

<span style="font-size: 11.0pt;"><span style="mso-list: Ignore;">-<span style="font: 7.0pt "Times New Roman";">&...More information.

Good God, just stop pooping these out and make a sequel. I loved the last one and those before it, but this is stretching it a bit thin.

I am KB Fanboy but for god sake just start working on KB 2 already.

Also it's coming at same time as Consortium's mega patch, I don't know what I will play first.First month in 2014 and already good start with Consortium, Banner saga and new KB and rest of year looks lot better.

Warriors of the North was the first game that I haven't finished in the series - I was playing on hard of course and after 271 hours and several patches that made your saved games obsolete I just gave up... I spent more time with The Legend, Armored Princess and quite a while with Crossroads as well, but latest one was steam only with bugs and that just killed the fun. I will wait for this dlc until XMas 2014 when it will be properly patched...
And like others are saying - please drop this almost 10 year old engine and make the sequel!!!

"Snow Elves" ? Looks like copied from TDE. :D

:rolleyes:

Instead of the fourth game, a DLC.
And out in 2014. when 346534825623785423854238 standalone games are being released including 1c's Nuclear Union?
I refuse to buy it!

Yes I know I'll buy it in the end, but definetly not instantly.

Yeah I was a huge KB fan boy too, but somehow I just couldn't get into Warriors of the North. I never quite figured out what the problem was, whether it wasn't as good or if I had just had enough of KB. I figure it was probably a combination of the two. Either way, I have to agree that at this point it's time to change things up a little.

Yeah I was a huge KB fan boy too, but somehow I just couldn't get into Warriors of the North. I never quite figured out what the problem was, whether it wasn't as good or if I had just had enough of KB. I figure it was probably a combination of the two. Either way, I have to agree that at this point it's time to change things up a little.

I have the same feeling. Played the others all the way through, but let go of WotN after a while. Might pick up this expansion and try again though, they really are good games.

Always nice to have a new KB. But it is once more an expansion and it is only a Steam sales price worthy.

WOTN just wasn't as good, many of the good things about the previous games were removed, for me quest xp and shrines not scaling as in the other games was just a complete fail. Also having flight from near the start wasn't ideal. Finally it's never been patched properly...

I dunno I'll give this a try I guess, 20 hours seems very short though, normally the others lasted for hundreds of hours!

Daniel.

I will wait for this dlc until XMas 2014 when it will be properly patched…

Since WOTN wasn't properly patched, I suspect this DLC will have even less effort spent on it.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom