Gothic Sleeper Temple, broken 2nd switch in spike room?

quorex

Traveler
Hey guys,

I encountered a problem, in the room with Gor Boba, there's a sideroom where you have to shoot up at a switch (doors close/spikes go up) then a wall comes down.

Behind that wall there's another switch that's supposed to open the next door. When I shoot at it however nothing happens. I hear the click sound as if the button have been pressed, but no open doors or cinematic. Saw some youtube videos which show what's supposed to happen.

Am I missing something or is this a possible bug/broken switch?
I have killed all the shamans up to that point, 3 I think.

Thanks.

This anomally is no bug. If you watch very carefully you will see the arrow you shoot at the switch veer off in a different direction, the arrow is being drawn to different target (there are other targets near) - arrow target switches have no selection highlight indicator.

Remember, that for any given direction of NH standing and aiming the bow, he can fire arrows in any full circle direction without him turning to face the current target - NH can literally shoot arrows to a target behind him.

Moving NH's position to various points before aiming *will* work - slightly to the right of the switch is a good spot.

Hmm,

Tried every possible angle in the room, doesn't seem to work, the arrows seem to go straight at the button, but there is no press animation for it, just the sound. Also tried an older save before entering the temple, same deal, very frustrating :<

Nvm, had to use the goto location cheat to bypass that specific door.

Thanks still.

Back
Top Bottom