Return of the Daily Smile

chickenfeedbackhowto1_5.jpg

an incarnation of pibbur who is an....

indoor_socializing.png

an incarnation of pibbur who thinks it's likely that he at least once has inhaled oxygen atoms breathed by, say, Aristotle.

Annoying playable cutscenes - Quick Time Event

Quick time battles are the literal worst in video games. Just let us play the game!

The answer:

2nd row, first two are mines, third row 2nd and 4th are mines.

I would have just guessed ( you can see by that how bad I was with this game ! ) : All grey squares are mines.

Eh? It sounds like any other fraternity to me. :)

Lol, yeah. They're just inverting the whole Activision Blizzard mess - some have said that describing the Blizzard office culture as like a bunch of fratboys is unfair to frats!

There is a book, available on Amazoon: A Million Random Digits with 100,000 Normal Deviates 0th Edition (https://www.amazon.com/Million-Random-Digits-Normal-Deviates/dp/0833030477

And you may ask yourself: Well, how did it get here? Or more precisely, what's this doing in a humour thread?

And I say: Read the user reviews.

pibbuR who was created from a randomish combination of genes.

Last weekend, I witnessed a duel between a a falcon and initially one squirrel, then two others joined in to harass the poor bird. Man, if that bird had landed just one blow, the squirrel would have been history, but his hunting talents were not up to the task. Those three rodents had a field day with that poor bird!

pibbuR who remembers that T. Lehrer has something to say about how to handle squirrels in his nice little tune about pleasant spring times in a park.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom