2014 FIFA World Cup

I personally would have preferred Argentinia to win this match, because Germany had won it several times now … But now the score is settled … In my opinion Germany had a lot of good luck with that score as well …

And speaking of Zombies … German Schweinsteiger seriously needs to get into an rehab hospital as soon as possible … He must be almost broken after these injuries and body hardships …

That free kick attempt he had near the end was pathetic. I'm pretty sure I could have been more on target than that.

Yes, I was disappointed as well ...

Congratulations to the German team - nice goal Mr. Götze :)

Congrats, Germany! Well deserved :) I didn't get to watch the match but my hubby did (yelling and screaming, waking me up =.=+) waiting for highlights on news later on :)

Congrats to Germany they deserved it.Also what a game from Boateng I never considered him among the best defansive players but he has been consistently good through world cup and he played nearly flawlessly last game.

there was one play that to me was clearly a penalty for Argentina by Germany's goalkeeper, I wonder what would have happened if it had been called. But yeah, Argentina had more opportunies to score but it was Germany who did score with the fewer chances they had, and that's what matters in the end.

Not really. Shootouts are always a matter of luck no matter what people say.

Indeed. And -aside from some decent performances- Germany was generally very lucky this world cup. An extremely easy group (contrary to Spain or Italy), Algeria in the last sixteen (= LOL), France in the last eight (= LOL), Brazil in the semifinals (= LOL because this was nowhere even close to the Brazilian teams of the past when they had half a dozen Neymars instead of just one - who was not even playing vs GER due to an injury) and Argentina in the final who got there god knows how (= luck) because they were easily the most harmless team of the world cup

I believe the tradition is Merkel congratulating players immediately after the game while they're under the shower, not a moment before or after!
As a German tax payer I sure am extremely glad to be paying for that dumb bitch's shower voyeur trips :biggrin: .
Seriously, I believe this was at least the 2nd time Merkel went to Brazil. She was (at least) there for the first German opening match and for the final.
Now I'd (maybe) understand if, every time she went, she would bring a few million $$$ in development aid or rainforest preservation funds but she really seems to be going just for her personal entertainment.
Awesome. I like that. Leading by example. Let's just go and pump a few thousand gallons of kerosene into the atmosphere for our personal pleasure. And then make sure to remind every German and other nations of their environmental responsibilities. That will work out really well. Congrats to our retarded government!

No more excuses for coming late to work :) … I love this team:

9wKWuE2.png

Indeed, well earned! The overall best team in the tournament won, which is how it should be. Congratulations!

Not trying to piss anyone off here but I was surprised by the the quality of German wags at the end :p

Not trying to piss anyone off here but I was surprised by the the quality of German wags at the end :p

If you had a bank account worth millions of $$$ you'd be even more surprised if this quality of wags shows up at your front door! :biggrin:

Nobody should be surprised that rich guys get good looking girls. ;)

But one has to admit that some of the German players are quite handsome as well… so it might not be for the money alone.

I loved the one from schweinsteiger

He didn't score during the WC. ;)

U19: European Masters: Germany

Congratulations! :party:

Back
Top Bottom