NWN2 Any modders around?

Neverwinter Nights 2
I did some modding on BG II for fun (nothing major, just seeing what I could do). I'm just about done with the OC for NWN2. Though I have MoTB, I'm going to fire up the world builder in it and start playing around.

I've done tons of modding in NWN. Its what I did in my off hours from work for fun. I did this for three years. Click on my link below for one of modules.

I've done two projects in University with NWN and in both classes I got an A.

One was my breakdown of the Toolset at luckyday.nevault.ign.com.

The other was a team I headed to make a Rome based mod (actually two mods). That has tns of documentation as was required for the class :p.

I've got a number of scripts posted on the vault but most of my best scripts I haven't put up yet. I have no idea why.

I have part 1 of a Star Trek mod finished but it got somewhat borked by a patch or two. I need to fix it then put a final cutscene in.

NWN2 I won't have time to play with as the semester has just started.

I did a Christmas Card for my friends and family :biggrin: Other than that haven't done much.

@Luckyday You did a Star Trek mod using NWN engine? Could you provide a link to your work. I've tried googling luckyday.nevault.ign.com and nothing comes up.

oops

that's a vault url

luckyday.nwvault.ign.com

it needs a fix on the bottom frame. since I took my PHP class I know how to fix that. I just haven't gotten around to it yet

the gang that worked with me on the Rome mod all ripped the mod off my flash drive when they saw the words Star and Trek.

The main bug is that they';vefinally fixed the Captain's chair. It now points backward ;). Also, I mixed up the hak with an older one and it plays the theme song on the bridge instead of the deck noise.

Lucky, that's a nice tutorial on the toolset you got there:)

I didn't see anything about your mods. I'll be using your tutorial to help me with the finer points of scripting (Like area effects)

One last thing, just thought you should know, the link you provided needs a www. on it. I hate it when people nitpick but if anybody wants to check out your site, they may get lost when clicking the link.

I made a couple for NWN2. Aside from some very limited modding in Morrowind and Oblivion (on the level of simply deleting Creeper) they're the only mods I made from any game. Two playable adventure stories, The Corruption of Kiahoro and Traveller which were quite well recieved, and a character creator which no one gave a crap about.

I'm not doing any more. They take too much work and I'm all out of ideas. Plus I'd rather play games than make them. But I'm very glad I made the two I did. I'm very, very proud of them. They're the best, most worthwhile things I've done in my life.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesEnglish.Detail&id=178

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesEnglish.Detail&id=293

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesEnglish.Detail&id=340

Back
Top Bottom