Age of Wonders 3 - Leader Class Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Age of Wonders 3 development journal has a new update with more information about the Leader Classes.

During the Game Developer Conference in San Francisco and at Gamescom in Cologne this year, we showed some of the different classes that you can play in Age of Wonders III. We had our blessed Theocrat attack a city with his divine units, while our Dreadnought used heavy machinery to crush all around him and defeat his arch enemy Grelka Greenclaw.

Up until release of the game we will show much more of the remaining classes. So we figured it would be the right time for us to organize the information we have released so far and show it in a new overview on the Age of Wonders III website. As a result of that I’m happy to announce our Dreadnought class page, the first of a series of six.

On this page you’ll find class info, special units and skills, trailers and screenshots, explaining you what kind of varied gameplay you can expect.

Aside from new class pages, we’ll also keep updating existing pages with new units and skills. Please remember though that the game is still in development and things can change for the sake of gameplay or balance.
More information.

During the Game Developer Conference in San Francisco and at Gamescom in Cologne this year, we showed some of the different classes that you can play in Age of Wonders III.

I find it kind of unfair when gaming companies - be it devs or pubs - say that they were showing stuff at the Games Com - when they had been showing it in fact only for a tiny fraction of the visotors, the business visitors, namely. And not to the 99 % rest of the visitors …

I have seen this several times already - Triumph Studios is not an exception to this - companies claiming they were showing stuff when they did so behind closed doors … Who in the world is interested in the fact of them showing stuff behind closed doors ?

I never saw Triumph Studios in the public area in the Games Com, so please correct me if I have overlooked them there.

Back
Top Bottom