KoA: Reckoning - Inside the Cinematics

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The second Inside Reckoning video is available, delving into the cinematics in the game:
In this episode of Inside Reckoning, we take a closer look at the cinematics in the game with Cinematics Director Marty Stoltz. Join us to for a behind-the-scenes glimpse at how the movie-magic is made, and what it brings to the epic Reckoning story.
More information.

2:56. :lol:
I hadn't really thought about it, but this made me realize how important this guys job is in modern games.

These guys sure know how to do the media-blitz thing, don't they? ….Or spam, at least.

Last edited:
These guys sure know how to do the media-blitz thing, don't they? ….Or spam, at least.

I was thinking the same thing. The amount of effort they are putting into promotion has me pretty excited to be honest, they must really thing they have a winner here.

I was thinking the same thing. The amount of effort they are putting into promotion has me pretty excited to be honest, they must really think they have a winner here.

Well they're trying to engineer a winner I expect.

It's a new studio, new IP.. they're fighting a huge battle just to get noticed and any kind of traction - it's still completely off the radar of many sites/forums I visit.

Back
Top Bottom