Bound By Flame - New Video Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Spiders has released a new trailer for thier RPG Bound By Flame.

A new trailer for everyone who's dying to know more!

Bound by Flame
, the most ambitious RPG to date from Spiders studios due for release on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and PC in Q2 2014, is revealed today in meticulous detail in a new video! After a thrilling Epic Story Trailer that described the universe and the back story of the title, this trailer focuses on the game mechanics, the hero's human/demon duality, combat, the bestiary, the "craft" system and much more.
More information.

Last edited:
Yay, dual whield. I like dual wield.

Looks good and the next video that demonstrates "dynamic combat" sounds very intriguing

Excellent trailer and reminds me of the Mars War Logs trailers where they show the main character with changing gear.

I love the artistic style, environments and their Silk engine.

The combat is also excellent and looks like a significant improvement of their already excellent combat system in Mars War Logs.

I can't wait to see 'Pre-order now' on their next trailer.

After the unexpected fun I had with Mars:War logs, I'll probably pre order this to support the devs.

Fantastic trailer! Female models look really good. Combat animation is top-notch. Art direction is awesome. I hope there will be Witcher-grade sex scenes or better: there shouldn't be just sex scenes, but kissing in between battles, making out and all types of flirting interaction, slaps on buttocks and on face. Girls kicking males in the groin, punching males, etc.. All kinds of romantic physical scenes are really needed and lots of flirty humor.

Fantastic trailer! Female models look really good. Combat animation is top-notch. Art direction is awesome. I hope there will be Witcher-grade sex scenes or better: there shouldn't be just sex scenes, but kissing in between battles, making out and all types of flirting interaction, slaps on buttocks and on face. Girls kicking males in the groin, punching males, etc.. All kinds of romantic physical scenes are really needed and lots of flirty humor.
Mock the game all you want I, and others will still play it. It was just your typical romance scene in the video, and sometimes I wonder if your just trolling.^^

Kissing in between battles? Put it during my battles and you have my money up front.

The voice over is so over the top...

The Saxons are coming! The Saxons are coming!

Well I'm not sure that was voice acting but the narrator for the video was a bit over the top but the rest looked very good and I'll probably buy it but not sure when - i think it depends a little when it comes out - if it beats aow3 to market then i'll probably bite on release but if aow3 comes out first I'll probably be busy for a while and get around to it later. Too little time too many games.

I didn't find anything negative with this game.
Well allow me to say I apologize then.:[

I just see way to many negative, or off-topic replies it's hard to tell sometimes. I'm also very tired, and need to get more sleep.:sleep:

This looks fun, all the games I've seen here lately look fun.

Now they just need to start releasing them and not Early access, real, complete releases.

Back
Top Bottom