Path of Exile - Readers Choice @ IncGamers

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
IncGamers has posted the results of their readers choice awards, and Path of Exile has won best ARPG.

Path of Exile was without a doubt the stand-out ARPG this year, so this is a wise choice from our readers. It shines with its unique skill system, a massive passives tree, regularly updated content from Grinding Gear Games… and it’s also free-to-play, with no pay-to-win microstransactions. The game launched back in September following what has to be one of the longest beta tests we can remember and since then it’s been constantly updated with new features. Next year GGG plan on releasing the first major content update expanding the world of Wraeclast, so there’s still a lot more to come. As an indie developer, what they have managed to achieve with this game is extremely impressive.

More information.

It is a pretty good game (for the type), I just wish they'd deal with the lag issues.

I tried it for a couple of hours the other day. I felt like I was playing Diablo 2 all over again. I also felt like I was filling out a data entry spreadsheet. Yecch.

Back
Top Bottom