Pricewatch!

Yeah, I'd play the main game first, though it's not essential.

Good spot - I've been waiting for Brigmore Witches to drop a couple of quid. Knife of Dunwall was great.

Also, Quidco do 8% cash back on gamefly purchases, for those chasing every penny!

Well Gamefly is not fulfilling the DLC order because I have to wait for verification. WTF? Gamefly, should just email me for a confirmation. Lame...

Oh, that's odd. They sent my DLC email (had to go to the site for the code) instantly.

Never had this problem with them before. Someone may have tried to hack my account sometime recently. Damn Russians really screwed over my Steam account for a while, there. :(

Well Gamefly is not fulfilling the DLC order because I have to wait for verification. WTF? Gamefly, should just email me for a confirmation. Lame…

???
How's that even possible? You payed for a product and they have to give it or to return you the cash!

Eh?
You mean you've bought 3 DLC sometime before and forgot? LOL how could you forget that?

Ah I know! ME3 MP brainwashed you! :p

I think I got them all on sale together for only $6.43. No great loss.

This is the problem with all these digital versions spread over countless services. It's much easier to keep track of them if they have their own box. ;)

Actually there is even easier solution.
Stop buying DLC. Buy only standalone DLC or all-DLC-packed-with-a-game releases.

I think I got them all on sale together for only $6.43. No great loss.

This is the problem with all these digital versions spread over countless services. It's much easier to keep track of them if they have their own box. ;)

I have the same situation (Steam, Impulse, GoG, Amazon Digital, Gamersgate, etc). What I do before buying a game or DLC is do a search for the name in my email account. All the confirmations I receive are there so if I ever bought it before, from no matter where, the search should show the confirmation email. Doing this has stopped me from rebuying a game or DLC quite a few times.

Saw this in another forum so just in case anybody is interested (technically only Deus Ex can be considered an RPG but whatever) ...
Newegg games:
Save an additional 15% off w/ promo code EMCPEWE95 (offer valid through 5/17)

Prince of Persia [newegg.com] $2.12
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within [newegg.com] $2.12
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [newegg.com] $2.12
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones [newegg.com] $2.12
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands [newegg.com] $2.12
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands Deluxe Edition [newegg.com] $4.25
Deus Ex: Game of The Year Edition [newegg.com] $2.54
Deux Ex: The Fall [newegg.com] $2.54
Max Payne 3 [newegg.com] $4.25
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition [newegg.com] $5.10
Max Payne Triple Pack [newegg.com] (1+ 2 + 3) $5.95

I have the same situation (Steam, Impulse, GoG, Amazon Digital, Gamersgate, etc). What I do before buying a game or DLC is do a search for the name in my email account. All the confirmations I receive are there so if I ever bought it before, from no matter where, the search should show the confirmation email. Doing this has stopped me from rebuying a game or DLC quite a few times.

That's an excellent idea. In fact, it's what I usually do. But not this time.... I may be getting impulsive. Too much Diablo 3 :p

I just use Backloggery instead. As soon as I get a new game/DLC, I just add it to my list there. That way, whenever I feel unsure if I own something, I can just check backloggery.

I just use Backloggery instead. As soon as I get a new game/DLC, I just add it to my list there. That way, whenever I feel unsure if I own something, I can just check backloggery.

That would work if I was an organized person, which I'm certainly not :)

Steam has Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord for 0,94€. Cheapest price so far. AFAIK this is a stand-alone add-on, so you can wait for the original Giana Sisters to re-appear in the Humble Bundles.

Back
Top Bottom