Divinity: Original Sin II - Released in English Only

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Divinity: Original Sin 2 will be released in English only today. They did not manage to get the translations to German French and Russian done in time, so those are delayed with an extra week. Also there was a power outage today. Here is Swen:

More information.

That must be a disappointment to some of our German, French and Russian visitors.

At least everyone who posts here is pretty fluent in English already. It's still not the same as playing in your native tongue though. Of course Larian's English is quite different than American English as it is :D

Not to miss the importance of getting the release out in all applicable languages, but I was more hoping for a headline like:

"Divinity: Original Sin II - Released!"

And then maybe a subtitle of "English Only" for the first week. After a great Kickstarter campaign, a ton of updates throughout early access and and a ton of hard work from the Larian team, I think there's a little cause for celebration. I can't wait to try out Thane, myself.

(hehe, "subtitle", pun not intended, but I'll take it)

I'm playing international RPGs in English anyway, so no big deal for me.

Btw. my GOG client just updated and dowanloaded 21 GB but it still seems to be the same version from May. :rolleyes:

And.. what's this "Divine Ascension" DLC?

Steam is decrypting for me should be reading in 30 seconds. I really don't have time to play for a month but i figure i'd at least start for an hour today and then put it on the shelf.

Woo hoo, English only, hell yea! As it should be… :p (joking)

At least everyone who posts here is pretty fluent in English already. It's still not the same as playing in your native tongue though. Of course Larian's English is quite different than American English as it is :D
Most of the writers are Irish, they don't speak American English :)

Most of the writers are Irish, they don't speak American English :)

If the whole game were in Irish English, that would be truly hilarious.

20.8Gb download!?
Geez I need at least an hour and half to download that. What to do in the meantime? "Troll teh forums"? :evilgrin:

20.8Gb download!?
Geez I need at least an hour and half to download that. What to do in the meantime? "Troll teh forums"? :evilgrin:

Heh, I do have time. What I haven't is disk space :p

How's that even possible?
Uninstall MMOs!!! :D

Congrats to the most likeable company in the business!

I hope this sells a ton and they can continue makeing what they want.

For me it will be Christmas holidays before I dive in. But I'm already looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom