RPGWatch Feature - Battletech Key Giveaway

I was hoping they would give Battletech a deep discount on the GOG wishlist deals, but alas, no. If I could win a key from this giveaway it might actually take me away from Ash of Gods. Sign me up, I am interested (and hopeful).

I was hoping they would give Battletech a deep discount on the GOG wishlist deals, but alas, no. If I could win a key from this giveaway it might actually take me away from Ash of Gods. Sign me up, I am interested (and hopeful).

Nice plethora of posts in one day to make it over the threshold. You should comment more often, some of them are good. 😁

Nice plethora of posts in one day to make it over the threshold. You should comment more often, some of them are good. ��
Thanks! I'll be honest, I have been avid reader of RPGWatch for about a year but didn't post anything. I'm posting now because I'd like to be included on that Battletech giveaway, but also truthfully, I rather enjoy posting. I've been an RPG gamer since the Apple II days with Bard's Tale and Wasteland. I haven't stopped since. I hope RPGWatch keeps up the good work and I promise I'll continue to post when I can.

I want to participate in this Battletech key giveaway draw!
I want to thank Darkheart for this opportunity even though I probably won't be one of those two winners :D
So excited for this game!

Oh. Yes, Please!

It is my duty to participate in this key giveaway. Thanks RPGWatch!

Enter me in the drawing please.

I almost didn't add myself to this because I was sure I backed it...but thankfully I checked and nope! Oops.

Thanks @Darkheart;.

I am very interested in this game. I appreciate the giveaway and good luck to my fellow watchers.

I'm interested, thanks for the giveaway!

Definitely interested in this one - always liked the Mechwarrior games, but never found them to be quite rpg/tactical enough for my taste (except maybe the first one, and the very early westwood games).

Thanks all :)

Hey Darkheart, your profile here says "Darkheart has not made any friends yet"
Well this ought to help ;)

[edit]
Y'all should at least go to Darkheart's profile and click on "befriend Darkheart" - um... I hope this doesn't break the forum :roll:

Just passing by to say a big "Thank You" to @Darkheart; for making this giveaway possible.

I won't enter it, since I've preordered the game.

Interested as well. Thans for the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom