E.Y.E. - v1.3 Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
E.Y.E. has been patched to v1.3 - from their website:
A new update/patch has been released for E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. One of the new features is a completely new setup panel for the artificial intelligence. As for the major issues, the characters’ resets and deletions have been fixed; we also heavily modified the respawn systems for the players and especially the NPC, so they don’t feel like they appear out of thin air behind players’ backs or magically spawn anymore. We also resolved various exploits.
We strongly recommend you to start a new game from the beginning with a new character in order to enjoy the various changes and the deletion of many bugs in the best way possible.
We apologize for releasing this update belatedly, for having left the Christmas achievements and features hanging for so long, but we wanted to fix several critical bugs and to modify so many things.
Head over for the full notes.
More information.

The list of fixes is HUGE - complement to this brave indie developer. Played the game and it is uniqe, fun with so much freedom of customisation. It is just the presentation is poor. Look forward to their future updates.

I would like to hear more impressions from the community around here. It looked kind of like Deus Ex lite.

I bought this one on a bit of a lark when steam had it on sale for something ridiculous like $2.99. However, I have yet to have even loaded it up once. So would also be interested to hear some input to determine whether its worth sinking any time into.

I found it a bit hard to get into, but then again, I haven't given it a serious try yet.

I played all the way through. It is really just a FPS with a very disjointed story and a terribly broken game system. Some of the areas are kind of cool but I never did figure out what was going on. That said some of the missions were kind of fun. There is really no role playing.

Finished it once. Liked it but it was quite unpolished a few months back. Mostly an FPS, though it has some RPG elements. Uneven difficulty.

I've never played Diablo 3 but even Diablo 2 had more of a story than E.Y.E. I won't get into an argument about the others because only silly fools don't consider them RPGs.
Oh I see, game mechanics now suddenly doesn't matter but only story does. That's nice. PS:T must be the best RPG ever according to you and clearly the early Ultimas and Might and Magics must be very bad RPGs since they aren't centered around huge branching storylines.
:rolleyes:

its good to see racist trolls being brought to life.

Back
Top Bottom