Pricewatch!

Back on topic:
Fanatical has a 4th of July sale and some games are heavily discounted. I just grabbed Sir, You Are Being Hunted for €0.49.

Prepare your wallet for 24 hours of the biggest Steam deals on the planet with our July 4th Sale Flash Deals. The countdown starts now with a brand new deal revealed every hour on some of the hottest PC games, but get in quick - each of these offers are only available for 24 hours or while stocks last.

That's from the sale page.

So should I hold baxk from th buy button on steam then and espect to get the medieval 2 pack, miunt and blade warband and painkiller black cheaper?

Fuk that shet, all of a sudden all the prices changed on me. now im gonna have to pirate these ganes.

Well.... they did have a giant counter on the store page that showed when the sale ended. Anyway you don't have to blame the price change for a reason to pirate just blame your mother for raising you badly.

Fuk that shet, all of a sudden all the prices changed on me. now im gonna have to pirate these ganes.

Interesting! When I use EU steam, I see flash sales, when I use US steam, I don't.

Kingdom Come : Deliverance - 30% off GOG.

Interesting! When I use EU steam, I see flash sales, when I use US steam, I don't.

Seems we'll have to follow also prices of VPNs here. ;)

Btw for those in usa near a micro center the asus 1070 gtx is $285. Not sure if this is good or not as i don't follow gpu prices but a few months ago people were quoting much higher prices....

Btw for those in usa near a micro center the asus 1070 gtx is $285. Not sure if this is good or not as i don't follow gpu prices but a few months ago people were quoting much higher prices....
That would be amazing... In the UK they got for £400+.
Almost worth me flying over to get mine :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Btw for those in usa near a micro center the asus 1070 gtx is $285. Not sure if this is good or not as i don't follow gpu prices but a few months ago people were quoting much higher prices….

Something tells me that's a mistake. It seems a little too good to be true.

It might have been but i found a thread somewhere (after your post) that verify many people were able to buy it at that price. This was an in store only as many of microcenter specials are from time to time. But it could also have been a pricing mistake they chose to honor. Who knows I don't. Maybe you know someone who works at one who can comment and report back :)
-
Rumor is very soon nvidia will release next gen gpu and then these sales will repeat until old stock is gone.

Something tells me that's a mistake. It seems a little too good to be true.

The key is blind, so you don't even know what you are getting until after you activate it… I don't like that!

Back
Top Bottom