It seems the Glorius Motherland has been infected with a severe case of the Facebookfaggotry. Check out your profiles. "Likes" as well as "status updates".

I don't like the layout much either, but the system behind it seems miles ahead of what we had. Hopefully it gets fixed soon so we can leave this godforsaken island of despair.

I clicked "log out".

And I got a pop-up asking me if I "really want to quit".

It's official now. RPG Codex has become literally popamole.

We old Watchers normally don't speak with such terms - I'm trying to translate.

I can imagine the elderly Watchers, silently watching this thread while eagerly stroking their long...

...beards.

I don't have a beard.

You guys should have given me mod powers. I would have cleaned house.

Which might explain why you didn't get them. ;)

Contrary to Dex lore, we're actually fairly relaxed with our moderation. Largely because our users don't require moderation that often, but still... Really the only area where we're "forum nazi" types is when it comes to spambots, and it's primarily Corwin and I wearing those particular jackboots. We're swift and strong with the ban hammers when it comes to spammers.

No beard here, either. At least not too often. But it might come in handy, especially in combination with the fuzzy toilet seat.

For anyone getting the message saying there was a failure to reset your password, try viewing that email with a POP-based email client like Outlook or Outlook Express instead of through a Web-based email client. Worked for me.

My avatar's got a tail. Does that count?

See ya next time the Dex explodes oh and have fun with the *shiver*facebook crap you have now. Don't forget to 'like' your bros posts :D

Back
Top Bottom