RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Baldur's Gate 3 - Early Access Review @ PC Gamer
View Single Post

October 16th, 2020, 13:48
Originally Posted by bizorker View Post
Really glad to hear an enthusiastic, positive take. I am staying miles away for now, and I have to say was feeling super pessimistic based on the early 'takes' coming out of the early access. You made my day
Lot of people here have BG1 and BG2 in very high regards. Some people here also have Divinity: Original Sin I and II in high regards. So if you are coming from this kind of background your views might be different

I have played older Larian likes Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II. I really like those games and I can see elements of those in BG3.

This game also reminds me of good parts of Bioware from Dragon Age games as well. I really like the writing, characters and the ambiance they have created. They have made it easy to buy into the world, if that make sense.

Anyway I lied earlier but stopped playing the game! I loaded an older save game to try a different choice and I couldn't stop playing it! I have told my self , I will just play ACT1 in EA

One thing I will add is that, I have not been playing any single player games for the last 6 months sinc most of the newer games didn't interest me that much. This could also be a reason why I am liking this so much!

lostforever

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)