...and my soul hath been swallowed whole by WOW!

The Wanderer

in paths untrodden
Yup.

Bought the Battle chest thingy last Saturday.
Been playing a lot.
16th level night elf druid.

Me tired now.

Goin' ta bed....

LOL!

Love that game.

Im still playing WoW up until the new games come out (Darkfall, Warhammer, Age of Conan...). I am on Boulderfist server Alliance side and I have a 70 hunter, 60 paladin, 51 warlock, 46 warrior, 40 mage (frost), 45 mage (arcane), 25 priest (shadow), 29 druid, 26 shaman, 21 rogue. I have been playing on this server for about a year, so its taken me an entire year to get to this. I am having the most fun playing in Battlegrounds with my level 70 nightelf hunter, since I am a PvP type of guy. I LOVE PVP !!! Also I play EVE Online too.

Ive tried the other classes, and I always come back to Hunter. I have 2 lv60 Hunters, specced differently. I got a lot of flack from my guild at the time for making another Hunter too, but I pretty much told them that's just the way I roll ='.'=

I also was consistently in the top 3 damage dealers (if not #1) on any given raid most times too, so when the rubber hit the road, at least I knew what I was doing w/ my toon(s).

Cool, my main is Javelus the ne 70 hunter. I havent done any raids though, ever. Raids just arent my thing, I play MMOs for PvP, mainly.

Hunters are freaken awesome in PvP, I also do well in the BG battles.

Yes, a grey owl named Hootey. I use it in pvp as well as pve, it works far better than any other pet i have used. It has three skills on the owl. It has screech (lowers attack power by 25 in a radius), swift flight (increases speed by 80%), and growl. The screech is useful in pve because it causes threat, which makes creatures more likely to attack Hootey; plus with growl it works great. The swift flight helps a TON in pvp because that owl can reach my Horde target in just a few seconds, Hootey flies fast as heck. Hootey also has about 50% damage reduction in armor, which is like 5000 armor or something. He is an awesome pet, I have used him for probably at least 40 levels.

The screech skill is also VERY loud and annoying to hear, I almost feel sorry for the Hordes that get Hootey on them. Almost. :D

Hootey can fly so fast that he has sometimes caught-up to Horde while they were on a normal mount. Pretty dang fast.

Last edited:
OK, now I'm jealous. I had hunters in WoW and I always used bears. You're making me want to sign back up and get myself a "Hootey". Sounds like a lot of fun.

Im still playing WoW up until the new games come out (Darkfall, Warhammer, Age of Conan...). I am on Boulderfist server Alliance side and I have a 70 hunter, 60 paladin, 51 warlock, 46 warrior, 40 mage (frost), 45 mage (arcane), 25 priest (shadow), 29 druid, 26 shaman, 21 rogue. I have been playing on this server for about a year, so its taken me an entire year to get to this. I am having the most fun playing in Battlegrounds with my level 70 nightelf hunter, since I am a PvP type of guy. I LOVE PVP !!! Also I play EVE Online too.

Holy crap!
Do you do anything else than play WOW???

It took me 82 hours in 3 weeks to get my Night elf Druid to 27!

A few hours to get my Dwarf Hunter to 15 and less my Human Fighter to 7.
Anyway, I cant stop playing.
I want all of my chars to get to 70!
... and to be prepared for the Wrath of the Lich King!!!

Mouahahahahahah.

mmm I have always thought of trying it, but I don''t want to pay for something I might not like or get tired of very soon (usually happens after a month of so of playing MMO's) I wonder? how much can you play alone and still have a great experience? Is there a free trial period or something just to tast it?

Hey Titus!

You can have a 10 day free trial and afterwards, if you want a little more, you can buy a month, or two, or three....

If you buy these months with a credit card, it will cost less than 14,99$ per month.
I bought 3 months and they cost me 12.99$ each.

If you stop playing, you don't have to pay anymore.
After, if you want to play again, your character will be there, waiting for you to cherish it..... hehehehh.

Hope this helped.

it did, I really have to try the free month trial. I just Hope I wont like it too much because I can't miss that money each month, being student and all ;)

Been playing pretty much non-stop since the betas three years ago. Got several 70s and other alts, but only one that I raid seriously with (farm Illidan while waiting for Sunwell).

I've tried tons of other online games, but there's just something about WoW that keeps me hooked (well, hooked inbetween the release of good single player games; I still prefer SP RPGs). I'm definetly going to try Age of Conan, as it looks rather interesting, but other than that I guess I'll be playing WoW till Wrath and beyond..

IM back from the hospital btw!!! Doing okey! sorta.

Im quitting WoW as soon as Conan or Warhammer or Darkfall releases or I get beta in one of them.

Holy crap!
Do you do anything else than play WOW???

It took me 82 hours in 3 weeks to get my Night elf Druid to 27!

A few hours to get my Dwarf Hunter to 15 and less my Human Fighter to 7.
Anyway, I cant stop playing.
I want all of my chars to get to 70!
... and to be prepared for the Wrath of the Lich King!!!

Mouahahahahahah.

Dude I have played 10 hours per day (usually) in WoW for the past entire year (mostly). So thats like... something like ... 3600 hours.

Good to hear you are getting better (kinda) Ammon.

Let us know if we are missing any games you'd like to see covered (that is for everyone of course).

Back
Top Bottom