C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 - Delay Investors Call, Future Projects, Reasons Behind The Delay

Good day everyone, today we have a lot to go through after Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed again. Yesterday, CD Projekt had a call with the investors where they talk more about the delay itself and why it happened.
Cyberpunk 2077 Should Be Delayed For Three Years (The Jimquisition)

Yes, it's time to talk about Cyberpunk 2077 again. The game just got an incredibly short delay, and the threatening response from so-called "fans" has been pathetic and alarming. It's weird that people who claim to love the company and its games were so quick to harass and threaten to kill the people who work there. The protection CDPR's branding gets from people is so far removed from the contempt shown to CDPR's talent. In any case, this exhausting news cycle of a game doesn't need a three week delay. Let's give it the time it needs extend development by three years.

Dose not compute not funny. :p

If it's delayed by another six months I will blow a gasket.

flamecoach2.gif

Two weeks ago, CD Projekt delayed Cyberpunk 2077 from its slated release in November until December 10. Today it reaffirmed that launch date, telling IGN that the date is solid.

"As a rule, we don’t comment on rumors or speculation," a rep told the site. "But I will confirm we were just taking time to update all of our assets to reflect the new launch date of December 10th."

Someone with the Twitter handle "HotVideoGirl" and some numbers (not kidding) claims that she's heard "bad internal stuff" that indicate the game will be delayed again. It might be, but there are also a lot of folks out there who don't share actual information so much as posit that it might be delayed out of a seeming need to feel right when it happens. Lots of people also appear to be rooting for it. Gamers are a self-hating (and each other hating) bunch.

I'm not specifically worried about her tweet or anything else I've heard, but I'm generally nervous. After the lateness of the most recent delay, nothing feels safe. I definitely still don't feel like watching a NCW. My body has taken all the hype it can take, and I'm actively trying not to think about the game at this point.

I'm not specifically worried about her tweet or anything else I've heard, but I'm generally nervous. After the lateness of the most recent delay, nothing feels safe. I definitely still don't feel like watching a NCW. My body has taken all the hype it can take, and I'm actively trying not to think about the game at this point.

NCW stands for ... ????

Someone with the Twitter handle "HotVideoGirl" and some numbers (not kidding) claims that she's heard "bad internal stuff" that indicate the game will be delayed again. It might be, but there are also a lot of folks out there who don't share actual information so much as posit that it might be delayed out of a seeming need to feel right when it happens. Lots of people also appear to be rooting for it. Gamers are a self-hating (and each other hating) bunch.

Seriously every time I see a person quote, "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever", I just want to reach through their screen and sucker punch them.

Though at this point if I was CDPR just release the damn game already and hold back the older console release. Which by the current info was the reason for the last delay.

Last edited:
I had originally decided not to get this game. Not because I thought it would be bad (given it's CDPR, I suspect it will be very good). But I'm not particularly interested in the cyberpunk genre (you might say I'm particularly uninterested).

However.

Given the activity here, I'm becoming more and more tempted. So I guess I will buy it. And play it. This year. I will stay home from work.

a pibbur who will hold the watchers responsible if he ends up not liking it. Of course.

PS. I'm still not interested in vikings. DS.

Cyberpunk 2077 Could Be Delayed AGAIN? CD Projekt Red DENIES Rumor

I know ya'll don't care, but as someone with a mediocre PC who is going to rely on my Xbox One X to play Cyberpunk 2077, very interesting to see some footage on that console for the first time today. :biggrin:

Night City Wire Special: Xbox One X and Xbox Series X Footage

Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia on December 10th, 2020. The game will also be playable on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 consoles when available.

I know ya'll don't care, but as someone with a mediocre PC who is going to rely on my Xbox One X to play Cyberpunk 2077, very interesting to see some footage on that console for the first time today. :biggrin:
I'll provably be able to play it on high settings at best. Anyway point is play the game on any system you think is best for you. I prefer the PC for mods and cheating.

Reacting To New Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay On Consoles (Xbox One X & Series X)

Back
Top Bottom