Divinity: Original Sin II - Lohse Introduction

I like Lohse, she is just weird enough for me to like her.

Yeah, first character that I would be willing to take.

Me three - she is one of the few I am looking forward to having around.

But...
She's human! :(

I know there are many D:OS 2 supporters here, so after watching this video, I'm asking for help answering these super important questions:

Assumption: the still image shown at the beginning of the video was created before the rest of the video.

1. In the still image of the five playable characters shown during the beginning of the video, Lohse clearly has the white streak in her hair on the right side of her head. However, in the rest of the video, the white streak magically appears on the left side of her head. Why?

2. In said still image, the white is very pronounced and is a solid color. In the rest of the video, the white is not solid. It is mixed with the red in her hair in what looks like a 50/50 mix of white and red. Why?

3. I looked closely at her scabbard. There is no weapon in it. Why?

Myrthos, you guys communicate with Sven from time to time. Next time you contact him can you ask him these really important continuity questions?

Lastly, I learned something new writing this post. A white patch of hair on a person is the result of a condition called poliosis.

Generally, poliosis involves a single tuft of white hair, but the hair doesn't have to be on a person's scalp. Body hair, eyebrow hair, or even eyelashes can independently and anomalously turn white. The mechanics of poliosis are no different from the mechanics of any other kind of white hair; the melanocytes, structures that make melanin and color the hair, shut down and the hair grows without pigment.

Now, we can refer to it as Lohse's poliosis. Catchy!

This has "Designed by Swen", written all over. Anyway, looks good. Can't get enough of redheads in video games. ;)

@lianliu;: The still is a high resolution piece of artwork that has been made some time ago. Sebille looks different in the game as well, compared to the artwork. The still is not an in-game still, which might account for the difference.

Of course the other answer is that women are allowed to change their hair in any way they want to at any time they want to!! :)

I like this voice a hell of a lot better than the red prince's awful voice, which I would want to silence immediately if I had him in my party.

Back
Top Bottom