Frayed Knights - The Skull of S'makh-Daon

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Looks like Jay Barnson has attached a subtitle to the first epsisode of Frayed Knights - introducing Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon:
As beta is only weeks away, it seemed fitting that we’d actually give Frayed Knights 1 an official title and stuff.
Who was S’makh-Daon? According to legend, she was a bit of a boogey-man (boogey-woman?) before Nepharides took the title. Legend has it that her mastery of magic was so complete, so effortless, that they took little more than an idle thought to cast powerful sorceries. Some stories even say that she could kill with a mere wink. Scholars dispute these stories, but affirm that S’makh-Daon was likely a very real person, and a very potent sorceress.
More information.

This guy is a hoot! The Skull of Smack Down :) I hope we can wear a WWF-type costume during our adventure.

Hmmm.... sounds like a new possible magic item. "Spandex Tights of Grappling."

I'm trying to imagine this : A kind of powerful (and of course beautiful, what would a sorceress be without this cliché ? ;) ) is wandering around … And makes herself a name by defending all men's grabs by doling out headbutts … ;)

The next week this town is filled with lots and lots and lots of men complaining about a massive headache, meanwhile the women of the same town laugh … ;)

And so this name was spread … And even further by some mercenaries/adventurers/travellers who are journeying to other parts of the country, thus spreading the word (just slightly exaggerating it) of the "mighty sorceress of 'S'makh-Daon' " … ;)

it reminds me of the demi-lich at the end of 'The Tomb of Horrors' AD&D module

Back
Top Bottom