Witcher Just finished

The Witcher

ScOut3R

Watcher
Hey There!

Just finished the game and i'd like to share some thoughts with you.

First of all i think it's a great game crpg.

I haven't played a game before where i've totally forgot the 'level up' procedure and i was totally focusing on the character and the world around him and on the story. I got distracted from the 'technical' part and i think that's a good thing!

I like the universe, the conflicts, the problems, how people around me tried to solve them, etc, and i really liked the main plot, the npcs involved in it.
My only concern about the story is that at the end i don't know anything about Vesemir and the others, the fate of the witchers' hideout and most importantly what'll happen to Geralt and Triss. Any ideas?

Hey There!

Just finished the game and i'd like to share some thoughts with you.

First of all i think it's a great game crpg.

I haven't played a game before where i've totally forgot the 'level up' procedure and i was totally focusing on the character and the world around him and on the story. I got distracted from the 'technical' part and i think that's a good thing!
I like the universe, the conflicts, the problems, how people around me tried to solve them, etc, and i really liked the main plot, the npcs involved in it.
Welcome to the world of Witcher:biggrin:
My only concern about the story is that at the end i don't know anything about Vesemir and the others, the fate of the witchers' hideout and most importantly what'll happen to Geralt and Triss. Any ideas?
Read the books or wait for a sequel.

Welcome to the world of Witcher:biggrin:

Yep, finally something other then orcs and goblins but unique! And real problems, similar to our world, so you can feel it more deeply.

Read the books or wait for a sequel.

I've already asked my local bookstore if they can order it or not. Maybe it's cheaper then directly from an online shop, but anyway i'll get them for sure.

Back
Top Bottom