"User CP" is well hidden :-)

fiorel

Watcher
Hi folks,

This is a great website - I like it a lot!

Figuring out how to change my avatar was really giving me headaches though.
I was searching for something like "user profile" and then by chance stumbled over the "user cp". It's really hard to find. Just a suggestion - maybe put a button somewhere to make it easier for new users?

Anyways keep up the good work.

Welcome to the forums. We hide it deliberately as a test to see if you really are an RPG player since we figure only real ones will be able to find it!! :)

Corwin had to buy the RPGWatch strategy guide to figure it out. ;)

Welcome.

Perhaps it's time I put one too…

[EDIT]
Done.

I'll lend you my strategy guide!! :)

Maybe we should start thinking about adding a short tutorial after character creation…

I really think we should add quests to this forum.

Welcome to the land of RPGs. This place was once a land of beauty. Unfortunately, a disaster has struck and we have enlisted you <username> to help us. We have learnt a lot about you but we would like you to give us some more information and of course there's al the red tape we will have to go through. First of all we need to passport-sized pictures. One for our archives and one to put on your pass. Second, we will teach you how to send secret messages to important people. Finally, we will explain how to post public broadcasts do that everyone can hear about the wonderful things you have done for us as well as all your adventures.

So please, click on forums and then user cp to continue.

We have a User CP? Wow!

Thank you for the welcomes :)

First welcome to the Watch!

I think Pladio wrote an excellent guide. ;) Might be too long for the registration page but I know someone could make it work! Just add a most wanted poster with Corwin on it and you will be set! :)

;) Sounds like a plan. Make him a wizzard, older then dirt, and with a penchant for getting lost ALL the time and everyone will know who it is. :cm: :)

Ahhh, fresh meat!
Better be nice to him, D'Art. Fiorell (with 2 'l)' was the court jester/royal advisor of the Ulldart series. If ours is the real F., he's quite influential ;).

;) Sounds like a plan. Make him a wizzard, older then dirt, and with a penchant for getting lost ALL the time and everyone will know who it is. :cm: :)

Can we get him a hat that says "Wizzard" on it? If he were a Sourceror than I would be running far, far away.

I really think we should add quests to this forum.

Welcome to the land of RPGs. This place was once a land of beauty. Unfortunately, a disaster has struck and we have enlisted you <username> to help us. We have learnt a lot about you but we would like you to give us some more information and of course there's al the red tape we will have to go through. First of all we need to passport-sized pictures. One for our archives and one to put on your pass. Second, we will teach you how to send secret messages to important people. Finally, we will explain how to post public broadcasts do that everyone can hear about the wonderful things you have done for us as well as all your adventures.

So please, click on forums and then user cp to continue.

We could come up with a script with an Ultima 4 thing quite easily methinks.

Perhaps it's time I put one too…

[EDIT]
Done.

and here I thought I was adblocking your old one

And I'll be the crazy scientist ! Ooops … :lol:

Back
Top Bottom