Precursors - Gameplay Trailer @ Official Site

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Deep Shadows site is pointing out a new trailer for the action/spacesim/RPG Precursors:
Deep Shadows presents an official trailer of unique project The Precursors that combines RPG, 3D-shooter and space simulator features. The development of the futuristic action goes at full drive. The trailer demostrates the game play and main features of the game.
More information

Anyone else download this trailer? Looks GREAT! Sign me up!

I've always wanted a "true" RPG blended with a solid FPS. This looks like a far better version of what they were shooting for with Unreal 2.

I liked Unreal 2...was sad when it ended...and wasreally sad when I found out there would be no Unreal 3.

I thought Unreal II was junk, personally. This looks good, but it looks like it is trying to do *everything* - games like that tend to come out poorly.

Yeah video looks pretty awesome. Looks like they've really improved the tech since Boiling Point.

I think essentially it'll be a similar game in terms of gameplay but with an added space sim part. Apparently they've already started on the bug fixing and balancing, so hopefully they've learnt alot from releasing BP.

I loved Boiling Point ... even if it was a buggy mess :)

I loved Boiling Point ... even if it was a buggy mess :)

I remember! you wrote a review for it right?

BP had some really quite poor design in places, (for example: you could get silent ammo for all weapons which basically made all specific stealth weapons useless) but it also had some surprisingly well done bits as well like the dialogue which was much better than i expected.

And of course the bugs! :)

Back
Top Bottom