Dragon Age 2 - Free In-Game Item

Dhruin

SasqWatch
...if you allow EA to spam you:
This summer we are giving fans a chance at a limited number of codes for an Epic In-Game Weapon for Dragon Age 2. You can only enter here (http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/) by hitting the “Like” button on the page and then sign-up for the Dragon Age 2 newsletter. If you have already done this then consider yourself entered! Codes will be delivered via email in September.

These codes are only available with newsletter signup. If you are at Comic Con, sign up for the newsletter and you'll get a code. Not in San Diego? never fear! ANYONE who signs up for the newsletter from now until 7PM PST Sunday July 25 will get a code too.

"But I already signed up for the nesletter!" Never fear! We love our fans and will send the codes to anyone who already has the newsletter signed up.

Why, cuz we want everone to get the code for the in-game weapon.

Happy Comic-Con.
smile.png
More information.

Obvious: Bonus items suck. They are either too useless or damage balance of the game, or the game has no balance to speak of. And in any way, you have to pay more/suck dick to get them.

Not necessarily. I think for both Drakensang games they id it fairly well with the bonus items.

One even was a hint towards some of the rarest and at the same time most infamous TDE memorabilia that exists.

I think the international version as well as the German "Gold" version had it in from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom