The Walking Dead !!

I'm sorry, but that is stupid. There are ways to make a safe place to live without flying to a deserted island (they don't exist. We're everywhere :D)

Yes, but that's usually in the sequel. ;) Find an underground military base, then! Biggest challenge is supplies and keeping the peace between the scientists and military personnel. ;)

It matters, because then you open up a whole new avenue of fighting the undead. Luring them with animal meat instead of human BRAAAINS! Scientists have tried it, no response! They only seem to be interested in humans!

P.S. Twilight is shit. ;)

Twilight isn't shit. It's beyond that. It's probably the worst creation ever :p!

And you're right, it does give new options for taking out the zombies. But what you usually see in zombie movies is that people are too stupid to understand such things anyway. Alas, we'll just hope they'll keep it with the one dead deer then. We can't have the zombies masarce the poor animals now, can we?

Twilight isn't shit. It's beyond that. It's probably the worst creation ever :p!

I've actually never seen a full episode or movie, but the negative noise generated from it is overwhelming. Also, I tend to believe Stephen King over some screaming 14-year-old. ;)

And you're right, it does give new options for taking out the zombies. But what you usually see in zombie movies is that people are too stupid to understand such things anyway. Alas, we'll just hope they'll keep it with the one dead deer then. We can't have the zombies masarce the poor animals now, can we?

I sometimes wonder if the people in movie have never seen a zombie flick. Zombies are pretty much general knowledge by now, aren't they? Anyway, if zombies would go after animals, we'd probably see zombie dogs, cats, cattle, sheep and sharks like in so many low-budget B-movies. If it's inter-species, then we're in some REAL trouble!!

Yes, but that's usually in the sequel. ;) Find an underground military base, then! Biggest challenge is supplies and keeping the peace between the scientists and military personnel. ;)

Yea, that's true. :D

I've been spoiled by Kirkham though. He goes out of his way to give realistic solutions to this fantastical problem.

P.S. Twilight is shit. ;p

Every time Twilight is mentioned I have to link this, Twlight Sucks.

I hate that series and glitter tits the emo vampire.

One thing about episode 3:
Why did the redneck saw off his hand? He had a hack saw, why didn't he just saw through the hand cuffs? Or are american hand cuffs made of some kind of super metal? Adamantium?

Yes, and Twilight does suck.

One thing about episode 3:
Why did the redneck saw off his hand? He had a hack saw, why didn't he just saw through the hand cuffs? Or are american hand cuffs made of some kind of super metal? Adamantium?

That's a good question. He even told the black guy to give him the hack saw so that he can cut the hand-cuffs. And if the door was still under chains and lock when they got up to the roof, how exactly did the zombies get up there? I hope they write some good motivation as to why he cut off his hand.

That's a good question. He even told the black guy to give him the hack saw so that he can cut the hand-cuffs. And if the door was still under chains and lock when they got up to the roof, how exactly did the zombies get up there? I hope they write some good motivation as to why he cut off his hand.

Well, did they establish that zombies actually made it up onto the roof? He could have just cut off his hand because he was dying of thirst. That still doesn't explain why he cut his hand off instead of the hand cuffs though.

Well, did they establish that zombies actually made it up onto the roof? He could have just cut off his hand because he was dying of thirst. That still doesn't explain why he cut his hand off instead of the hand cuffs though.

Yeah, I guess thirst would be another reason. Although I personally couldn't do that. I think I'd sooner die of thirst than to cut my hand off. I'd probably bleed to death.

They haven't talked to Dixon yet (if they ever are going to talk to him), so maybe he'll give an explanation for it. Maybe he tried to saw trough it but failed? We ain't sure yet.

I don't think one would survive cutting one's hand off, anyway. It would get infected real fast without proper medical care, too! Also, did they cut the chain on the door or was it already sawed through? Could you even saw through it with that hacksaw? Finally, why weren't the zombies up there at the door? They wouldn't give up on human flesh so easily, even if it's behind a chained door.

Too many questions and I fear they have no valid answers.

I don't think one would survive cutting one's hand off, anyway. It would get infected real fast without proper medical care, too! Also, did they cut the chain on the door or was it already sawed through? Could you even saw through it with that hacksaw? Finally, why weren't the zombies up there at the door? They wouldn't give up on human flesh so easily, even if it's behind a chained door.

Too many questions and I fear they have no valid answers.

Well, actually Aron Ralston cut off his own arm and survived to tell about it. This is the movie about him http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542344/

As I said, he probably tried and failed. The human instinct to survive is very strong, and sometimes overrides reason.

So he cuts his hand off eh? Wouldn't it be better to just cut your thumb off? You'd have to cut the whole thing off, where it joins the hand, but with that gone the cuff would just slide off wouldn't it?

So he cuts his hand off eh? Wouldn't it be better to just cut your thumb off? You'd have to cut the whole thing off, where it joins the hand, but with that gone the cuff would just slide off wouldn't it?

He didn't strike me as the type of guy who made intelligent decisions. :)

Jesus, Episode 4 was emotionally brutal.

That's kind of mandatory in a zombie film, if you ask me. But when do these guys learn that someone is lost as soon as they are bitten!? Destroy the brains! Tie 'em up until they turn if you have to and don't care to play it safe. I guess the infestation hasn't gone far enough for it yet. :)

Sorry, years of zombie films has made me callous. ;)

Good episode , although women with clean soft hair and earrings are immersion breakers.

Why they didn't kill this guy when he started to yell? i would without second thoughts.I like the fact that sentimental characters are eaten but they have to show minimal respect to cool characters like the wife beater and the racist guy

Back
Top Bottom