Tales of Symphonia - Release Tomorrow

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
In 5 hours you can get the PS3-classic Tales of Symphonia on Steam:

THE EPIC BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL

In a dying world, legend has it that a Chosen One will one day rise from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. The line between good and evil blurs in this epic adventure where the fate of two interlocked worlds hangs in the balance.

AN EPIC ADVENTURE – Over 80 hours of gameplay in this epic, emotionally charged storyline.

REAL-TIME 3D BATTLE SYSTEM – Experience the fierce, action-packed battle system. Combine hundreds of special attacks and magic spells.

A CLASSIC ART STYLE LIVES ON – Become absorbed in endearing cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima

FIRST TIME ON STEAM – Based on the PlayStation®3 port of the original GameCube game, this RPG classic is finally available for PC.
More information.

I watched the anime based off the original so long ago...

FIRST TIME ON STEAM – Based on the PlayStation®3 port of the original GameCube game, this RPG classic is finally available for PC.

This is how you put 3 different platforms in one sentence.

Well it's a free game for me since I pre-ordered Tales of Zestiria.:)

I never played the GameCube or PS3 version either so fingers crossed.

Remember playing this on my gamecube ages ago.

Yep, played it on the Gamecube as well. Couldn't get any friends to play it though. I picked up for the multiplayer feature. Never finished the game.

Basically a jrpg with brawler combat mechanics. Could be fun, just never pulled me in.

Kind of wish they'd port Tales of Vesperia. One of the maybe 5 or so JRPGs I was ever actually able to get into.

Is that an actual excel sheet used for the files? Seems kinda simplistic and lazy to me, I predict many many patches for this one.

It's a csv (comma separated values) file. It's even more simplistic than an excel sheet, you can open them and edit them easily in notepad...

Is that an actual excel sheet used for the files? Seems kinda simplistic and lazy to me, I predict many many patches for this one.

Hey, this is all right! Easier to mod the game.... :)
Anyway, seems to be a botched PC port.
Glad that I got the Anniversary edition for my PS3. ;)

Back
Top Bottom