Skullstone - Coming 2017

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Indie Retro News they report on Skullstone, a dungeon master like dungeon crawler.

Choose and develop your team of worthy mercenaries and explore the dark corridors of the Skullstone dungeon to learn the secrets behind Skullstone's sudden reappearance. Fight many types of evil creatures and solve challenging puzzles to reach deeper levels. But make sure to visit the village along the way, as you may get the odd quest for treasures and powerful items.

According to the team behind the game, Skullstone will keep you entertained for hours with its interesting artistic direction, music you will listen to even when not playing the game, huge levels, challenging gameplay, and twenty pre-made characters waiting to be selected for the team. Explore rooms and corridors whose layouts can be used to your advantage during battles with all the scary beasts waiting for your arrival.

Could Skullstone be the ultimate Dungeon Master experience? Only time will tell
More information.

I'm in.

PS. I love how you sign every post btw. :)

there must be like 7grimrock clones like this

Yeah, looks pretty generic. Slowly devs should think of something "new" within this genre.. Waiting for a LOL like game with an overworld, real quests + npcs, a story and so on.

It's real-time, so I'm out. Good luck anyway! For people who like such games it's a golden age atm.

But.. but.. its the same old crappy dungeon crawler experience that has been far better exploited by 7 Mages, Fall of Dungeon Guardians and their ilk recently. So WTF about his combat system praised in the video?!

I would much rather see Dungeon crawlers closer to MMX, to me that was a much more pleasant experince than Grimrock. And I agree with Vidder, make the game contain more than just a Dungeon. Look at the old MM games. But I suppose that ship has sailed with MMX not selling better than it did.

Can't somebody make Wizardry 9 instead? (Or at least a spiritual sequel?).

Here's to hoping The Bards Tale 3 will scratch that itch.

I would much rather see Dungeon crawlers closer to MMX, to me that was a much more pleasant experince than Grimrock. And I agree with Vidder, make the game contain more than just a Dungeon. Look at the old MM games. But I suppose that ship has sailed with MMX not selling better than it did.

Can't somebody make Wizardry 9 instead? (Or at least a spiritual sequel?).

Here's to hoping The Bards Tale 3 will scratch that itch.

I agree, I would love to see wizardry 9 :)
Although i do miss the mm day's I still play every now in then I modded mm4 world of xeen revamped everything plays really nice.

Back
Top Bottom