Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well I think It's time for a new poll so here you go. Now that Dragon Age: Inquisition has been released how would you rate the game from 1-10?

Now keep the the poll civil or I will close it so you have all been warned.

PS: No .5 or other scores as such are allowed.

Also remember a ten means it's a flawless game, and a one means it's the most terrible game on the planet. I'm expecting a lot of ones from all of you.:p

Last edited:
I haven't played it but I look forward to the consensus.

This is one I may buy next year when it's on sale, but I try not to support EA as much as possible!!

As a general comment, in 1-10 scores I don't consider 10 as 'perfect' and 1 as 'the worst in the universe'. To me, 10 is anything I would score 9.5 and above, so it doesn't have to be perfect. Otherwise might as well just score from 2 to 9 as there is no perfect anything.
it's a 7 for me. Maybe if they patch it so combat is actually fun (with kb&m) I might give it a better score.

I'm not finished yet, so I'll wait with my vote. Currently it's an 8 or 9.

Said 8 in the other thread, explained in details why.

I'm somewhere between 7 and 8 I suppose. I landed on 8, because a good chunk of the content is great and because they finally managed to write an ending that I liked. They haven't done that since ME1 and DA: O I think.

6.5/10. Voted 6.
Probably my least favourite BioWare game since NWN OC atm.
A lot of filler and not quite enough of meatier + quality content to make up for it.
That I found the game´s combat aspect to be the worst of the three DA games didn´t help.

Wow, lots of 9s. Seems the Watch likes this one a bit. :)
It's the quiet majority I talked about on another thread. It's the same members who voted for Dragon Age: Inquisition in the Game of the Year poll this year.

Just a reminder the game won third place for both editor, and site members.

Last edited:
I didn't vote as I've only played 6 hours. I would currently rate it a 1 though which probably isn't fair since I've played so little but I don't have any desire to play anymore that that.

I'm obviously missing what the majority sees in the game.

Gave it an 8. If the PC mechanics had been better and they had not stripped out some of the character stuff per level then a 9. If I rated on story and companions a 10 then as I adored the companions and the story a great deal - the best I have done in a long time.

I only played it once though. I started a second character and got to about level 7 with my character and lost interest since I knew the story. Went back to Skyrim which is currently the most fun (with mods and ENB in that rating) I have ever played. BG, NWN, and TES are probably my three favorite series (meaning all the sequels) of games since I started playing games.

I would have rated higher but cam across a quest bug preventing completion. Completing Varric's personal quest prevents you from completing the mercenary fort quest.

Wish there was an option for still haven't played it.

As it would be nice to see how many of us are holding off...

Guess I have to repeat myself once again I can only pick ten options in a poll.:)

Guess I have to repeat myself once again I can only pick ten options in a poll.:)

If you are finding the thoughts of others so troublesome maybe you need to relax and realize most if not all here are just posting our thoughts. Though I am sure you know this. I am not sure what is up, http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26667

I am not looking to get into the mechanics of or limitations of polls here. Nor do I think a lot of the people here are. Like the poll you posted on top RPG developer…
I might like Red RPG company that is really small and it wasn't on your poll.
So I post I wish I could vote for them, it isn't a big DEAL is it?

For #$#$a sake, people have thoughts and for the most part they aren't meant to be hurtful.

I wish there was an option to vote for something, big deal there isn't. But by me posting it my thoughts I have voted without anyone having to get to upset.

Well I wasn't being mean this time so no offense was intended.^^

Good as I really like this place and read almost every post made here. Though I am starting to feel if I don't like BIOWARE I should just stop coming here.

Back
Top Bottom