Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.0 (beta)

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Owlcat Games revealed what the big surprise was: a very big patch for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. It is actually so big that they released it in the beta branch first!

Update 1.1.0 (beta)

Crusaders!

We've prepared a huge update for you! But because it's so huge, and because of various issues you may encounter with it, particularly with mods, we are releasing it in the beta branch first. Please switch to it in the properties of the game in Steam to download the update.

76a6ab327e4f76305dbdd08e32cb14cdb24934de.png

Because the list of changes is HUGE, we couldn't fit it here, so we put a link with the full patch notes instead.

Let us know what you think!
More information.

One step closer to Definitive Edition I'm patiently waiting for. :)

I am going to be risky and try the Beta. Downloading and installing now. Also a good time to read through the notes. Lots of nice fixes.

I have already completed two full play throughs of the game (260 hours total for the live version) so not to worried if this messes things up and have to restart.

I also learned about a certain wing that I never knew about in the notes and something I am going to have to try and resolve in my Angel path.

One nice plus I just saw is it makes it easy to know if your caster can learn a new spell from a scroll in inventory. I remember someone upset over how annoying it was to check each spell to see if the character knew it already. It has a scribe feather if they can scribe it to their spellbook:

Also after the patch seeing some heavy stuttering on visuals and voice during the grave yard fight with Sosiel.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 83
Okay I would advise people to not patch at this point :p

First time ever in playing to get locked up screens when talking to a merchant. Also switching character tabs in inventory is messed up. EDIT: A re-load resolved it and working again so :shrug:

Granted this might be because I am using a pre-patch save causing issues.

I am going to poke around some more then probably roll back to the official.

EDIT: The reload also fixed the stuttering. Since then its been okay.

Last edited:
I do not know why are people complaining about this game. Everybody knew that to enjoy the game and have smooth experience you will need to wait at least half year or probably a whole year for definitive edition with minimum bugs.
And there is so much good or interesting new RPGs this year to try and explore so waiting a year is no problem.

I do not know why are people complaining about this game. Everybody knew that to enjoy the game and have smooth experience you will need to wait at least half year or probably a whole year for definitive edition with minimum bugs.
And there is so much good or interesting new RPGs this year to try and explore so waiting a year is no problem.

I was enjoying the game and having a smooth experience playing the game at launch. But just like with a lot of other games, hasty patching makes the game worse and turns a good experience into a worse one.

@Couchpotato
First patch is out :)
Yeah thanks for the heads up but I've said everything I wanted about the developer, and patches already. At least they finally made 1.1 instead of 1.0.99. Moving on now.:biggrin:

I'm going to wait a couple of days before I decide to patch or not - I don't want to risk my Azata run :)

Things I'm happy to see fixed:

Shamira will check is fixed! \0/ that was insane to pass before, I had to save scum for 30mins to pass the damn thing.
Targona's wing kept switching between angel & corrupted wing after Angel quest late game - glad to see that fixed :)
When they say an option is added to avoid Indarah fight, I wonder if it means we can avoid that whole stupid TB fight - I hope so!
Yes, I can bring my party for Greybor's quest in chap5!!

Ehhh I made it to like level 10 or 11 as my Azata arcane trickster build thingy and it was fun but a little too... unpolished right now for my tastes.

I am playing Dungeon Encounters currently as it's fun and done. :D I did this with Kingmaker, too, though, and it didn't really diminish my enjoyment of the game. I fiddled with it when it was out and then I did a proper playthrough when it was fully patched and all the DLC was completed.

Added sex sounds for Trickster;

That's from patch note LOL - anyone who played trickster know what this is about?

Edit: Ok, I got my answer from one of the CMs..... disturbing... not sure if I want to play Trickster anymore... >.>

Back
Top Bottom