Greedfall - Launch Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The launch trailer for Greedfall, which releases September 10th, is already available.

GreedFall Releases Next Week - Watch the soaring Launch Trailer!
September 6, 2019 GreedFall Releases Next Week - Watch the soaring Launch Trailer! GreedFall is just four days away from release! The fantasy RPG, developed by Spiders Studio in partnership with Focus Home Interactive, embarks on its great journey on September 10, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Today, the soaring Launch Trailer is here to sweep you away to adventure and heart-wrenching conflict.

The mysterious and magical island of Teer Fradee looms on the horizon, a beacon of hope for your disease-ridden homeland. Uneasy relationships simmer between the island's many factions, both settler and native, as you arrive as a diplomat and seeker of a cure.

Freedom and the power to choose both lie at the heart of GreedFall. Shape your story from character creation to conclusion, carving your path through impactful decisions and your choices in talents, skills and attributes. Choose which companions to bring on your journey, carefully considering their talents and loyalties, while crafting equipment for your entire party to look and play the way you want. Befriend, betray, and make the toughest choices as you shape your destiny and the island's.
Thanks Porcozaur.

More information.

So excited! I totally plan on siding with the islanders.

Aren't all factions possible to side with basically islanders? :p

I'll, if there is such an option, pull "the girl with all the gifts" route and side with whomever embraces the disease and turns it into a new step in species evolution.
When? A few minutes after it's released (preload decryption will take 5-10 mins). :D

This was fighting an uphill battle for my attention but it's winning. If it's not going to end up being a good game, it's certainly doing a fair impression of one.

I'm pretty excited about this one. I've been watching some Youtube things regarding in the last few months and it looks really good. Some people who got the Playstation version of the game early have also been saying positive things so I'm optimistic.

I read there are six factions. I'm not sure if all of them are joinable.

I dont know either. You can surely join 4 main factions, 3 for mainlanders and 1 for natives, but Im not sure about Coin Guard and Nauts.

They said there is possible to make peace between all factions - like the best diplomatic end. And they also said that you can wipe out some factions, listen to this commentary from Spiders CEO:
https://youtu.be/YydGWSrXRGs?t=554

They said there is possible to make peace between all factions - like the best diplomatic end. And they also said that you can wipe out some factions, listen to this commentary from Spiders CEO:
https://youtu.be/YydGWSrXRGs?t=554

I'm definitely wiping out wolfgrimdark and the Islanders. Dirty savages! ;)

Well I pre-ordered the game, because I like the idea and the colonial setting ties to quite a lot of French historical experience. But I don't want to get my hopes up. Will see.

It makes me cringe a little when I read Spiders is trying to be the new BioWare, but I'll be buying this one to see for myself.

Edit: By the way, the Green Man appears to be selling copies with the pre-purchase offer for $43.

Last edited:
The new old Bioware. :p

It's preloaded (chien post style). :evilgrin:
Steam says it should unlock in cca 1 day aka tomorrow at midnight CET. Can't wait!

Just bought it on GMG. Might well be that the key won't come in time. I most likely won't play tonight anyways.

Is it out?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
According to Steam it'll be released at this midnight CET, so in ~12 hours.

I just received my keys from GMG.
They mixed up the keys for "Greedfall" and "GreedFall: Adventurer's Gear DLC" though, so Steam complains when you try to redeem the first key before. Just take the other one first.

I brought it over the weekend and when I left for work this morning it was preloading ...

I have to work Tuesday, however, so no staying up past midnight to try it so will have to wait till Tuesday, boo!

Back
Top Bottom