BioWare - Countdown Finished, Bazaar Announced

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare's countdown has finished and I just know you didn't pick this as the result. Announcing the BioWare Bazaar:
We are pleased to announce the BioWare Bazaar http://social.bioware.com/bazaar

The BioWare Bazaar is a chance for eligible fans to get their hands on some awesome BioWare swag. There will be t-shirts, novels, hoodies, high end PC memory, headphones, even some amazing PCs custom painted with Dragon Age or Mass Effect art.

Earn tokens for the BioWare Bazaar by registering your games and DLC, taking surveys, following us on Twitter and completing challenges, then next week, you will be able to redeem your tokens for fabulous prizes through the BioWare Bazaar auction. Every 15 minutes new items will be available for you to bid on. You can check out the full list of prizes here: http://social.bioware.com/auction_rules.php#prizes

Check out the BioWare Bazaar and start earning your tokens here: http://social.bioware.com/bazaar
More information.

Great epic community event, just excludes about 2/3 of the Bioware community. Non US residents and residents of florida and new york aren't eligible. I have about 6000 tokens from the games I bought but it can't be used.

talk about anti-climax... jeeeez. I thought they were going to announce a new game/ new IP. It's like two or three years ago when they hyped another countdown to launch the new DA-website. The da-forums went wild with speculation and what it ended up being was a very short faq and a big logo....yay.

All that was worth, was an epic laugh.

bioware.png

Last edited:
All that was worth, was an epic laugh.

Indeed, an epic countdown for an epic laugh. Thanks Bioware/EA for making my day. April's fool came early this year! It's a joke right... right?

What? The Dragon Age: Origins PC just has the box art on it? But I wanted a screenshot from when I was playing with a nudie mod! Harrumph. Guess I'm stuck with Falcon Northwest. ;)

Ah well, atleast I'll have 5450 Bioware tokens, suckers! And theres nothing that any of you can do to take them away from me !

:boogie:

Ah well, atleast I'll have 5450 Bioware tokens, suckers! And theres nothing that any of you can do to take them away from me !

:boogie:

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an expiration date :p

"Use these points before the end of 2010 (Outside of US only)"

[Cynism]That's what I call a patriotic company ![/Cynism]

So much for the countdown...
Laugh or cry?
I'll take the laugh.

What happened? EA is what happened. To quote zakhal verbatim: "This must be EA idea. 'You're so popular. Lets make a t-shirt shop for the fans!'"

EA is the reversed Midas Touch. I'll leave the rest to your imagination…

Yes, the reverse Midas touch, that's well said. Hope they won't do with Bioware what they did with Origin Systems.

Not saying that I wouldnt like a Morrigan figurine w/ her hip jutted out and a legendarily bitchy look on her face or anything….

This is seriously something that we're supposed to be all fired up about tho???

Back
Top Bottom