CD Projekt RED - Summer Conference Details

Dhruin

SasqWatch
If you want to watch CDPR announce their next project live, here are the details for their Summer Conference broadcast:
GOG.com and CD Projekt RED start summer early as we're having a joint conference on June 2nd! We're going to reveal some big news just before E3 live from Los Angeles. The announcements will be made on June 2 at 12:00 LA time (which is 3:00 p.m. EDT or 7:00 p.m. GMT) via Ustream live stream at this link.

We already teased you about a new deal with one of five big publishers still not signed with us: Microsoft, Lucas Arts, Electronic Arts, Square Enix or Take2. Well, on June 2nd everything will become clear, as during the live stream we will reveal the name of the publisher and the first games out of the batch of 25+ titles that will be released throughout summer 2011 at GOG.com.

CD Projekt RED will also be making a big announcement about their next upcoming title, and will also have some other exciting things to share during their livecast. CDP RED will discuss some of the successes of the recent launch of The Witcher 2, and will also map out a plan for continued support for the new title.

So see you on Thursday, for the announcement of the Summer!
More information.

Only thing better than Witcher is more Witcher (Or maybe sci fi version of Witcher ;) )

They will announce the XBOX version for sure.

And yes, some kind of a Scf-fi RPG would rock!

And, hopefully, "a new deal with one of five big publishers still not signed with us" doesn't mean EA...

And, hopefully, "a new deal with one of five big publishers still not signed with us" doesn't mean EA…

I disagree. I really really want to see old Westwood and Origins titles on GoG.

I disagree. I really really want to see old Westwood and Origins titles on GoG.

I agree with you. With all its' "swallow the firm then destroy it" policy, EA has a lot of classic games in its' possession. Ultima, Lands of Lore, Dungeon Keeper, Undying, Alice and many others are under the brand of EA.

Meh. I don't believe any of that.
I bet CDProjekt and GOG are joining into one firm.

Isn't gog.com a subsidiary of CD Project? And isnt' RED Studios, a subsidiary of CDP anyway? and isn't CDP a really big major player in the electronics industry, both techwise and gaming wise in Eastern Europe?

Personally, I would like to see Lucas Arts sign with gog.com - means lots of good old adventure games for those of us who like those kind of games :)

And, hopefully, "a new deal with one of five big publishers still not signed with us" doesn't mean EA…
Let's hope it does.
EA has an *amazing* backlog of cult franchises.
Just two names: Origin and Looking Glass? Instant win.

EDIT: Also, Bullfrog.

They just announced The Witcher 2 for Xbox 360. It will be released near the "end of the year".

Also, patch 1.2 out this week. It will include a lot of fixes and balance tweaks, as well as some DLC being integrated into the patch (Troll Trouble - bonus armors). Also, you will now be able to change Geralt's hair style.

*EDIT* Huge announcement for GOG…

Dungeon Keeper
Ultima Underworld 1&2
Wing Commander Privateer

*Edit 2*
They say System Shock and Syndicate are not currently part of the deal due to rights issues.

Last edited:
It's EA. YAY!!!

Privateer, Ultima Underworld 1+2, Dungeon Keeper available now

Later in summer 20+ new ones, wait due to approvals process.

Not syndicate or system shock due to rights. But they don't want to say never.

Back
Top Bottom