Vikings - Wolves of Midgard - Feature Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Vikings: Wolves of Midgard is releasing March 24th, now a new trailer has been released highlighting the features to expect.

The game will feature a variety of weapons, including sword and shield, two-handed hammers, dual-wielded axes and swift bows.

Naturally, players will be able to acquire and enhance Spell Powers and other special unlockables.

Vikings – Wolves of Midgard will feature a story mode (and New Game+), as well as a special challenge mode called ‘Trials of the Gods’ that rewards the best warriors with special equipment and runes.

Enjoy!

More information.

So does anyone know in which way does this differ from other PoE/Diablo clones? Other than the Viking theme and tone.

I think ti is closer to Diablo than PoE and I don't think it is really a clone of diablo but another take on ARPG. Not really enough known about the game at this point to go into details.

Why do you think its another take on ARPG? Because of the setting or am I missing something?

Because the video showed things that imho made it a bit different than (for example) diablo. I mean all arpg will follow a basic formula (vran tran, grim dawn, van hesling, ...) but some add a bit more in one direction or another and some are as basic and primitive as diablo.

Back
Top Bottom