ELEX - Prologue Trailer

Was that commander Shepard in the end?

Omg, Germans think the rest of the world talks like Texuns! :giggle:

Who are the usual suspects?

I think it sounds interesting, but nothing to see of the actual game.

I'm buying this game. Go PB! High hopes, low expectations! It shall be hard to disappoint me on this one.

The accent in the trailer reminded me of Wasteland 2. I guess that's fitting since both are post apocalyptic settings. I'm still not sure of this setting but I usually really enjoy PB open world games so I'll probably give this a try.

I'm buying this game. Go PB! High hopes, low expectations! It shall be hard to disappoint me on this one.

When did Fluent start a guild? Lord save us

I have to agree there. So far no single PB has ever disappointed me, even though I have no idea why. The combat systems usually suck, the story is often bad, the games are buggy, the tech is outdated, but somehow PB games end up to be quite enjoyable. Kind of like a guilty pleasure.

Confusing. But essentially we play with a crystal juice addict to gather all elex and have a party or what..

Looks ok, nothing presented that hasn't been covered by numerous preview videos. I'm interested in trying this but I feel it will all come down to how fun the gameplay is and how much freedom is actually allowed in exploration / character building.

No. You play Jax, an ex-crystal juice addict who rediscovers his emotions after laying off the crystal juice and then you turn on your former masters and kick some Albs ass :) .

So all about a man rediscovering his emotional side? That could be interesting.

giphy.gif

When did Fluent start a guild? Lord save us

I think you misunderstood what I meant. Try reading it again a few times :) Your comment doesn't make sense if you read mine in the manner in which it was intended.

That accent, that kind of "our target audience is 3 years old" texas english (dame target audience in the german language video)… I prefer that dang lil accent over some non native speakers accents… Indian english, central african english… south african, australian, kiwi ;)

It's nice to know I'm a non-native speaker!! Hmmm......I wonder what my native tongue is??!! :)

German of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom