Elex 2 Elex 2 Discussion

See, that would be a fine option for me in retirement. I won't need to make 6 figures, but just something to do and to bring in a small amount of income to pad my pension :)

Forget it nut. No one wants to watch you play 7 Days to Die for 2k hours. ;)

Some Live-streams that are not in English. So enjoy.:biggrin:

We have more factions now to join, but it will be a little bit different to the original. You can join a faction, but you don't have to and if you choose one, you will have an opportunity to switch it once. If you want to join the Clerics, you will have to go a special way to do so. There will be magic, most of the classic magic and some new additions. For example, one new faction will have a kind of black magic. You won't need mana, but instead you will use it in exchange for HP.

It sounds like joining some factions won't be a straightforward process.

I wonder if he's talking about the Morkons when he mentions a kind of black magic.

But what we can say is that we are already working on another game.

Nice. :)

I also felt that the Elex map was just a little bit too big. They should of also changed the re-spawn mechanism to be chapter based rather than time based. Also get rid of the elex drink system as it was too open to abuse or at the least make it so the supply is limited and vendors don't restock Natural Elex.

Well Elex had three endings also depending on your emotion level.

• The good ending.
  • The neutral (true) ending.
  • The bad ending.
So I expected nothing less in the sequel. Weird that PB choose the neutral ending as cannon. Makes your play-through meaningless if you choose a different ending.

Nothing new with RPGs with different endings though. It would possibly take to much work and resources PB doesn't have to make a game in three different versions to play.

I'm fine with it though as it's just a small nitpick on my part as well.

I also believe there is a cannon romance form part one as well.:thinking:

I'm fine with a canon ending. That's how it's done with most games anyways. It's not as if Gothic 2 recognized choices made in Gothic. (i.e. What faction you joined, etc.)

The "cannon" romance would be with Nasty because who wouldn't love to put a gun to her head :biggrin: but your canon romance is Caja (maybe Caya in the English version?) with whom you have had a child named Dex when ELEX 2 begins./rant
Yeah that's her the Berserker sorceress. I didn't remember her name.

I always picked the outlaw Nasty though.:(

Elex 2 PC - minimum requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 / AMD Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB VRAM
Memory: 12 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Operating System: Windows 10 version 64-bit
Disk space: 45 GB (HDD)
Elex 2 PC - recommended requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5-9500F / AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8 GB VRAM / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB VRAM
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Disk space: 45 GB (SSD)

Elex 2 PC - minimum requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 / AMD Ryzen 3 3100
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB VRAM
Memory: 12 GB RAM
Disk space: 45 GB (HDD)
Elex 2 PC - recommended requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5-9500F / AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8 GB VRAM / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB VRAM
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Disk space: 45 GB (SSD)

Owner of a GTX 1070Ti, so below the recommended specs :(

The bloated system requirements are everywhere. I guess this is to keep their (implicit) sponsors happy by promoting their latest and shiniest hardware.

Yep everything's marked up by 50% nowadays hardware sellers and manufacturers are laughing to the bank. Keep hearing things should go back to normal at some point.

Yeah and I'll believe that when pigs fly.:biggrin:

Given how expensive/hard to find current gen hardware is, it seems a serious misstep to have such steep requirements for a game that by and large is not going to sell hardware. There's no way that this machine is actually necessary to run a game that looks like Elex 2. They must not be spending much time optimizing it.

Given how expensive/hard to find current gen hardware is, it seems a serious misstep to have such steep requirements for a game that by and large is not going to sell hardware. There's no way that this machine is actually necessary to run a game that looks like Elex 2. They must not be spending much time optimizing it.

I guess it makes their life easier and just demand higher specifications. But it also may be the case of keeping up with the trend and indicating higher spec to imply better graphics inline with competition.

Back
Top Bottom