Fallout 4: London - Gameplay Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new gameplay trailer for the DLC-sized mod Fallout 4: London has been released - the game should be available later this year:

Fallout London - Official Gameplay Trailer

Fallout: London is a DLC-sized mod for Bethesda's Fallout 4. As a continuation of the base game, the mod will allow the player to visit the previously unexplored post-apocalyptic environment of London.

As a divergence from previous official titles in the series, Fallout: London is not set in America. Visiting a totally new setting allows for us to explore totally new cultures which have not homogenized with their American counterparts. It also allows us to explore pre-war European history, and the effects the Resource Wars had on the class structured society of pre-war Britain.

More information.

Looks good for a fan-made expansion mod. There is also Fallout: Miami and Fallout: Cascadia in development. Problem is some of these mods get stuck in development.

I'd give it a go. Personally when I play, I check every corpse, container, toolbox, desk, everything for possible useful and required items. Just a habit.

The Creation Engine is really starting to show its age.

That said, I agree this does look well made as far as larger mods go. If I was to play something like this though, I'd probably go with the Miami mod.

The Radshrews are pretty funny. :)

I just hope these exist someday. It would be doubly nice to have some quality mods for BGS games since they're barely interested in bringing out their own stuff these days.

I'm mostly waiting for the next Tamriel Rebuilt release(s).

I've so many horrible memories of Fallout four, yet I love the idea of a London setting so I might give this one a try. Assuming that it ever does get completed, that is.

I just hope these exist someday. It would be doubly nice to have some quality mods for BGS games since they're barely interested in bringing out their own stuff these days.

As polished as this looks, I actually think there's a chance they make good on their 2022 release.

That said, I agree this does look well made as far as larger mods go. If I was to play something like this though, I'd probably go with the Miami mod.

"A post-apoc setting near you!"

Looks pretty good to me. Not sure about "rad shrews", but I like that they've even gone to the trouble of making an alternative device to the Pip-boy.
Have any of these bigger mods been finished yet?

Your right about the majority of those except one of them does.
Fallout 4 Wilderness mod - Nexusmods

Fallout 4 The Wilderness Mod Main Features

• A worldspace as big as Nuka World (or bigger), full of abandoned buildings, lakes, forests and hidden secrets to get lost into.
  • A dozen of new settlement options
  • A horror-themed main quest and special equipment for it
  • Special music, new weapons and armor and other items
  • Maximum Compatibility ensured by altering only one Commonwealth Border Cell to a minimum degree
So your both correct and wrong.

"A post-apoc setting near you!"

Yeah, that's the main reason I'm interested. Miami is about a 4 hour drive from me, and I'm curious to see if they can capture the feel of that area even though it'll be a post-apoc version of it.

By the way: Callistro Protocol?

Last I heard they were still aiming for 2022, but I haven't even seen an in-game screenshot yet much less actual gameplay footage.

Last I heard they were still aiming for 2022, but I haven't even seen an in-game screenshot yet much less actual gameplay footage.

It's going to be Game Informer's next cover feature. Maybe that means they're getting ready to show some of it off.

It's going to be Game Informer's next cover feature. Maybe that means they're getting ready to show some of it off.

Yeah, I saw that. Hopefully they have something significant to show at this point. I love some good sci-fi horror, and there hasn't been anything since... Alien Isolation?

I wish it was someone other than Game Informer though. I don't care for that magazine at all. It's owned and published by Gamestop who I have a strong distaste for.

Back
Top Bottom