Shiness - New Kickstarter Incentives

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ynnis Interactive sent out a new press release with information they are offering some new Incentives for their RPG Shiness with ten days left to get funded.

Shiness revealed new incentives ten days after its kickstarter started

Shiness developer, Enigami, are proud to announce that funding is 80 % towards its Kickstarter goal of $100,000 in a ten days and have revealed new incentives. Shiness has also been greenlit in five days thanks to the large and amazing steam community who supported us with such a big excitement !

A new stretch goal has been revealed : Playstation 4 if the campaign succeed and goes further to 140 000$.

Also the Linux community can be happy to know that the game will be available on Linux platforms without any stretch goals.

A lot of people are asking Enigami that is waiting for a Nintendo answer to port the game on WII-U.

Would-be and current backer may now add an additional $15 for an extra digital copy for PC Linux MAC and PS4 to give to friends and family.

By adding $40, backers will get an exclusive physical dictionary book to understanding the whole Shiness Language.

For more information, take a look at the 6th kickstarter update we've made : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438269196/shiness/posts/845121
More information.

To me it seems an odd thing to add Playstation 4 (or some other console platform) as a stretch goal. If your only platform is a Playstation 4, are you going to contribute while not being certain if the KS will reach that point? I'm thinking probably not.

To me it seems an odd thing to add Playstation 4 (or some other console platform) as a stretch goal. If your only platform is a Playstation 4, are you going to contribute while not being certain if the KS will reach that point? I'm thinking probably not.

To me that's the problem with kickstarter in general. I wish I could somehow say which 'stretch goal' I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom