TES Favorite TES race?

The Elder Scrolls: Other games and info
My favourite TES race? Dunmer all the way! I've always finished TES game at least one time with a Dunmer. Nords and Khajiit are my second and third chioce.
This is from an aestethical point of view, of course ;) anyway, this time in Skyrim I planned to roll a female Imperial or Wood Elf (I haven't decided yet) assassin.
If I screw up with this character, I'll go with a Dunmer mage ;).

Dunmer.
Slightly more exotic/unique race than Imperial, Nord and such and, most importantly, it´s the most well rounded race stat-wise, which fits my usual jack-of-all-trades adventurer "class" (I always try to play in manners which don´t lead to such a character becoming master-of-all-trades, eh).
In a more distant past I played mages whenever I could, so my first Morrowind game was with a Breton, but nowadays my favored archetype is bard, so Dunmer it is.

Last edited:
No matter what game it is, if I have the choice to select a Dark Elf that's what I'm going with.

Dark Elf because they're easy to multi-class. Give me light armor, 4 or 5 magic schools, a long blade and my character is ready to rock. I'll throw in spear as well to get some endurance bonuses when leveling up. Plus spears are cool :p

I've usually played a Dunmer in previous TES games but the Skyrim race preset screens were all jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Even the beast races look fantastic. I honestly can't decide which one to play first.

I'm considering playing all 10 races this time. (it will take a few years to do this)

Back
Top Bottom