RPGWatch - Game of the Year 2010 Voting

The list of upcoming games is bound to be incomplete which is why there is the option to enter any game you want. Someone also mentioned that Elemental has enough RPG elements to be in the first 4 questions.
I can add games without restarting the contest and everybody can change their vote as often as they like. As someone already noticed a new vote overwrites your previous vote.

I've added the suggestions to the poll, so if you felt a game was missing from the selection, vote again.

Struggled to think of three RPGs I liked in 2010, but I'm really looking forward to more than one in 2011! :p

Oops. Completely forgot about Drakensang 2. That would have made my top 3.

I voted Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, Ultima VI. Worst game: Gothic 4 (which I barely played). Looking forward to Witcher 2.

1. Fallout: New Vegas
2. Alpha Protocol
3. Mass Effect 2

worst - ArcaniA
most anticipated - The Witcher 2

1. Fallout: New Vegas
2. Awakening, even though it's just an add-on.
3. Alpha Protocol

- Other: Risen 2. I'm hoping it's a 2011 release.

I didn't actually vote for the worst RPG of 2010, simply because I didn't actually buy a game I didn't enjoy in 2010. I'm probably more thorough than I used to be when buying games.

1. Alpha protocol
2. Fallout New vegas
3. DA: awakening

Worst: Arcania (I only played the demo though, but it was enough to convince me that the game deserves this title..)

Looking forward to: Witcher 2

Wow, I didn't play a single one of those games, not even the demo. M&B, Eschalon, Fallout, I played the originals but not the sequels.

We are in the same boat in that case... I don't buy games without a demo... ironically enough the game I did buy was escalon 2.. but without playing the demo :D just played very little though.... didn't grab me like the first one.

Perhaps it is a trend this year though... that there are several old RPG fans that didn't play a single new RPG ?

Glad to see some people voting for Alpha Protocol. Despite it being a buggy mess, if you stuck with it it became quite a fun game to play. I started it on a Saturday morning with rather low expectations, then didn't stop until I finished it Sunday night. I think if Obsidian had given more attention to certain gameplay mechanics (the stealth being my biggest personal gripe) and more thorough bug testing, it could have turned out to be one of the biggest hits of the year.

But that's behind us now, and 2011 looks to be a pretty good year for some big hit releases. Let's hope these live up to our hopes and hype (I'm looking at you Deus Ex. Straight. At. You.).

Wow, I didn't play a single one of those games, not even the demo.

Same here. Didn`t stop me voting though :)

1. Fallout: New Vegas (obviously)
2. Starpoint Gemini (i know it`ll work for me)
3. Alpha Protocol (for trying)

And Age Of Decadence anticipated, after this last vid. Would be Skyrim otherwise, but I`wont play this untill modded/debugged/have a kick-ass PC.

ME2 for the worst, ok it`s childish, but it`s also hardly an Rpg anymore and I`m at war with Bioware after the Warden`s Keep incident ;)

Is Dungeon Siege 3 coming out in 2011? I guess it's more in the action-RPG category though. Grind grind grind.

Also, if Dead State was coming out in 2011 that would be my most anticipated. Now I went with AoD.

Is Dungeon Siege 3 coming out in 2011? I guess it's more in the action-RPG category though. Grind grind grind.
Maybe Diablo 3 as well (hey, it made an appearance in the wanted in 2009 poll ;) )

But if they include Deathspank in the list of RPGs I guess they both fit.

Again:
Elemental (2010)
and
Drakensang: The River of Time (most wanted list)

have been added. The poll is connected to IP address and - I assume - your forum account. Feel free to modify your vote.

Is your IP permanent? In my region normal DSL users are disconnected every 24 hours.

Plan B would be: invite yourself to a cup of coffee somewhere (friends, family) and use their PC.

Wow, I didn't play any of these games! Too bad I now had to give some false votes.

[edit]Oh, and really great that the system saves the votes per IP - now my girlfriend changed my votes … :|[/edit]

Woo if people that played none vote so if I played two and a bit of few other I go voting too. O_O

1) New Vegas
2) Nehrim
3) Alpha Protocol

Worst: Arcania

2011: Avadon

Back
Top Bottom