Pillars of Eternity - Mini-Forum Round-up

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Once again we can thank gamebanshee for another round-up of news for Pillars of Eternity. This time they gathered a few interesting threads from the games forum.

Given I had some time, I've also decided to round up an assortment of interesting recent forum info. This is by no means a full social media round-up, but some of this stuff was interesting enough to deserve some space alongside what Sawyer said about the beta.
More information.

Posted on Monday:
Yes, sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, but familiars are not a core feature for wizards any more. They seemed to have a mixed response initially and it seemed more important to make sure their spell roster was broad.

From all Kickstarters up to now, Obsidian is the only one to meet most of my expectations. Clear vision, regular updates, always straight communication, exactly my type of game.

InXile is a close second one, but not so regular on updates and not a clear vision for game mechanics from the beginning, resulting in Numenera not being my type of game.

From the rest I was not so impressed. Revolution did a horrible job on communications and Star Citizen feels like a oriental bazaar.

Star citizen is the only one I regret not backing. I played wing commander to death (liked the movie too ). Then again they didn't need it with all the separate funding they had.

Don't care for the multiplayer, only for squadron 42 or something

Edit. To be on topic. Obsidian is the one i have the most confidence in

The InXile Numenera forum just completely put me off, so I don't bother to visit. Obsidian and the InXile Wasteland forums are decent.

InXile may be too busy with wasteland at this point… The fact Numenera is delayed to winter 2015(I think?) pretty much sums it up. Come on December… I want to play Eternity!

Ugh I shouldn't have watched that. I feel compelled to re-install BG 2 for a quick fix till I can get my hands on this. Looks great, can't wait to try some of the new wrinkle classes.

Looks very nice but I think the characters looks bit small ah well, you can't have everything :)

Back
Top Bottom