Sacred 2 - Q&A @ Worthplaying

Kalia

Watchdog
Worthplaying has posted an interview with Ascaron's Creative Director Hans Arno Wegner. It's an entertaining read focusing on multiplayer support among other things:
WP :It seems like these days, everyone wants to leap headfirst into the MMo market. Sacred seems tailor-made for the persistent world treatment, what kept Ascaron from plunging into this increasingly overcrowded sub-genre?
HAW: We want players to enjoy a great single-player game. Without a persistent MMO World, players have the freedom to play Sacred 2 absolutely the way he wants – for the ladder run, the search of the best items, the story, etc.

More information.

Everytime I see that logo on the left for your post about Sacred I always think if I see the full pic it will be from one of those Bikini Volleyball games. :)
I have even looked on Sacred and Sacred 2 screenies on the official website, mind if I ask where that's from?

Everytime I see that logo on the left for your post about Sacred I always think if I see the full pic it will be from one of those Bikini Volleyball games. :)
I have even looked on Sacred and Sacred 2 screenies on the official website, mind if I ask where that's from?

I'm pretty sure it is indeed from one of those Bikini Volleyball games. :biggrin:

I'm looking forward to it. I'm tired of Diablo clones but I liked Sacred for the cool special abilities and the huge massive open-ended gaming world.

Back
Top Bottom