Return of the Mack (Fluent RPGs)

D

Deleted User

Ayyyy.

Just wanted to give those who would be interested a heads up. I've been making YouTube videos again, gaming heavily and trying to improve the RPG channel going forward. I know a few people here used to watch my videos back when and I even had (and still have) some Patrons from this site (thank you!!) So feel free to check out the new videos if you're ever bored and get that feeling.

Currently playing ELEX, with videos for Gothic 3, Deadly Premonition, and even several other RPGs to come! Enjoy the ride if you're so inclined.

Peace!

Hey. :)

So I revamped my Patreon a lil' bit. Feel free to check it out. I'm uploading one video a day right now but recording a lot. I know it's not the most interesting content and most people don't like watching Let's Plays or silly videos like this, but eh, it's fun to make the videos so I like doing it. If you watch and/or like it and think it's worth a couple bucks to help me buy more games and better equipment, etc., then feel free to check out the Patreon. If not, that is cool too, mang.

https://www.patreon.com/fluent

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom